Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New COTCD Drambo Wavetable pack ahoy

56 x Drambo patches using the Wavetable Osc / Wave Effects. Demos of some of the patches & link to store in the YouTube description πŸ—£πŸ’₯ Thanks for looking/listening!

Comments

• You produce very quality content. I like so much your sounds.

• I’m also in the process of buying the wavetable πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Thanks so much man! πŸ™

I forgot to mention, all these patches are super compacted (for phone use or whatever) using Sections, if anyone prefers the patches spread out, just open the sections up and save the patch over itself πŸ”€

• @childofthecorndog said:
    Thanks so much man! πŸ™

I forgot to mention, all these patches are super compacted (for phone use or whatever) using Sections, if anyone prefers the patches spread out, just open the sections up and save the patch over itself πŸ”€

Ok thanks for the info.

• Some patches (like this one) are real masterpiece.

• Saw this and immediately purchased, thanks.

• Awesome pack, great sounds.

• Bought. Great sounds. Thanks so much for doing these.

• i love presets, and these are really nice!
    imma grab it for sure.
    easy to install?

• @reasOne said:
    i love presets, and these are really nice!
    imma grab it for sure.
    easy to install?

Yes just unzip, and the in the instrument section of Drambo press import folder and You import and can browse all the presets just extracted.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@reasOne said:
    i love presets, and these are really nice!
    imma grab it for sure.
    easy to install?

Yes just unzip, and the in the instrument section of Drambo press import folder and You import and can browse all the presets just extracted.

awesome!! thanks ya man

• Wow, nice feedback! Thanks @RJB @Skyblazer @onerez @reasOne @Charlesalbert for kind words and everyone else who scooped the pack πŸ™ Stoked people are enjoying it.

Yeah, import’s easy on this one, no samples to housekeep, just follow those instructions from @Charlesalbert (thanks for writing those!) or check the import steps on the store page :)

• Has a vintage vibe for me, is it psychological, from the video effects? Or just the programming?

Do I need a new Mac, just for Drumbo on the desktop?