Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LumaFusion on sale for 19.99

In case you need this excellent video editor...

LumaFusion by Luma Touch LLC https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lumafusion/id1062022008

Comments

• Thank you for the information. Is it possible to freely import our musics in LumaFusion (the description only speaks of a limited library) ?

• Yes, you can import audio from various cloud drive providers and mix with video. I haven't used a video editor before and this is very intuitive. Using for my Instagram channel.

• @Kitusai said:
    Thank you for the information. Is it possible to freely import our musics in LumaFusion (the description only speaks of a limited library) ?

You can import music from Files drag-drop, iTunes Files Share, Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Wireless/Network Drives, iCloud Drive, etc - that's pretty much everything iPad allows!

• Cool, thanks!

• when do you guys think will be the next prize reduction? Can it be expected around November/December?

• Black Friday should be the next sale.

Has gone on sale for $19.99 the past two years.

• good, thank you for the info.

• It’s a must have. I edit all my vids with it

• Can I do split screen video with it?

I'm looking to record a video of myself playing something, put in on the left, then record another video so I look like I'm playing both parts at the same time

• @GovernorSilver said:
    Can I do split screen video with it?

I'm looking to record a video of myself playing something, put in on the left, then record another video so I look like I'm playing both parts at the same time

yes

• @wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

Thanks! I think this will meet my desire.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

I’m sure it will. You can do just about anything with Luma Fusion. B)

• edited November 2020

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

Control the results of the election on Tuesday?

In all seriousness, does it show the original video audio track in wave form? I'd like to import a mastered audio track and sync to the video audio and most of the video apps are frustratingly thin on audio sync tools.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

In all seriousness, does it show the original video audio track in wave form? I'd like to import a mastered audio track and sync to the video audio and most of the video apps are frustratingly thin on audio sync tools.

You can do it in CapCut

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

You can do it in CapCut

Really? I've not found the magic button for that.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

You can do it in CapCut

Ah sorry, I misunderstood your question. You cannot have the video‘s audio and backing audio as waveforms side by side.

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@wim said:

@GovernorSilver said:

yes

You can do it in CapCut

Ah sorry, I misunderstood your question. You cannot have the video‘s audio and backing audio as waveforms side by side.

Ah well. Onward...

• Lumafusion is a glorious mobile app, but I’ve been really jamming in Premiere on the desktop.

• Black friday is back on Lumafusion on the 26th November

I think I'm gonna get it...

• I'm taking the plunge as well! Thx for the alert.

• On HK store is regular price....238 HKD

• @IOSSOS said:
    On HK store is regular price....238 HKD

You’re looking too early. :)

The tweet shows the discount is from November 26 - December 1.

• Has anyone used the Final Cut Pro export? Is it pretty reliable? I’ve only ever used LumaFusion for video editing but I just got Final Cut as I was getting Logic at the same time and the bundle was as cheap as Logic alone.