Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music by AB Forum Members

If you would like to share your music with others, please visit this site and add yourself to the list :)

https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=wiki:music_by_ab_forum_members

Comments

• I'd like to share my music but I'd rather have them visit mine on soundcloud.

• @McD said:
    I'd like to share my music but I'd rather have them visit mine on soundcloud.

Hi @McD. Great :) Please add link to your SoundCloud to the list in the first comment :) or if you prefer, please send me a private message with a link and I will put you on the list.

• @McD said:
    I'd like to share my music but I'd rather have them visit mine on soundcloud.

The page is just a list where you can put your soundcloud, etc. links, not a place for actually posting music.

• If anyone has trouble adding themeselves to the list, please feel free to send me a private message (including links and possible description) and I will add an entry to the list. Cheers :)

• edited April 2021

thanks.

• Hey, nice resource!

• I hope that a day will come when there will be at least one entry for each letter on the list.

YOU can help with that ;)

• @dakti said:
    I hope that a day will come when there will be at least one entry for each letter on the list.

YOU can help with that ;)

I have sent You PM.
    Satie -> R.Kuhn
    It would be nice, if You would put me on the list, even if „s“ and „r“ are already occupied 😊

Thanks for Your effort!!

• I pmd Quetzalcoatl to cover the Qs. There’s always Don Quixote... but he writes that windmill music... goes round and round and grinds you down.

• Excellent!

• edited April 2021

@Satie,
    Thanks for the message. I added you under "S" according to the forum nick. You are also the first person with link to AppleMusic :)

@LinearLineman,
    Thanks for spreading the news :)

@Rodolfo,
    We are waiting for you ;)

@NeuM, @waka_x,
    "N" and "W" are still empty too ;)

Everyone:
    Maybe let's make a competition under the title: "Don't let the letter D win the competition" ;) When each letter are filled, members from letter tab with the most entries receive applause from the others, virtual beer or something... So far most entries are on letter "D", so... to the battle >:)

• @dakti said:
    @Rodolfo,

I already added my music but with my artist name “Another Alien”.
    I guess I maybe made a mistake then, should I change it to “Rodolfo”?

• Great idea. Have pm’d you my SC link as I couldn’t get anywhere with trying to add it myself from my phone (that’s probably me just not understanding internet stuff).

Will be interesting to check out what other members have been up to, and could help to produce more connections and followings. 👍

• @dakti said:
    @Satie,
    Thanks for the message. I added you under "S" according to the forum nick. You are also the first person with link to AppleMusic :)

@LinearLineman,
    Thanks for spreading the news :)

@Rodolfo,

@NeuM, @waka_x,
    "N" and "W" are still empty too ;)

Everyone:
    Maybe let's make a competition under the title: "Don't let the letter D win the competition" ;) When each letter are filled, members from letter tab with the most entries receive applause from the others, virtual beer or something... So far most entries are on letter "D", so... to the battle >:)

Thanks Dakti 🙏🏽 - well done!
    To encourage @all: Dakti can do the input to the list, if you PM him a few lines of infos.
    Take care!
    Satie

• edited April 2021

@dakti said:

I've added mine. Sorry, but it's yet another D. We seem to be bunching up here.

Maybe I should change my profile name to start with another letter (like Q, X, or Z).

• @Rodolfo,
    You did great :) I moved you to "R" according to your forum nick. However your second nick is still visible in bracket (like many others) :)

@Spidericemidas,
    It's an honor to add you to the list :)

@Satie,
    It's true. My mailbox is open 24h, feel free to write everyone :)

@DavidEnglish,
    "D" Team rocks for now! B) Please stay where you are - we have to win, right? ;)

• Just added! First under G!

• edited April 2021

@girlvsworld said:
    Just added! First under G!

Great stuff! Love the singing. I especially liked the sound you achieved on “Queens of the Future”. Very Metric. And loved the songs “Mr. Freeze” and especially “No Heart”.

Would you care to talk about your recording method or equipment/synths/guitars/mics?

• Added mine under S, but.... I think I made a booboo

• edited April 2021

@girlvsworld,
    Super :)

@sevenape,
    Corrected, don't worry :)

I see that second strength has grown up >:)

• @dakti said:
    @girlvsworld,
    Super :)

@sevenape,
    Corrected, don't worry :) Second strength has grown up - 5 members also in the "S" Team :)

Brilliant Thank you!!

• I've added a "K" but on Soundcloud I'm "Meester Smeeeth" so I may have cheated a little bit :wink:

• edited April 2021

@klownshed,
    Excellent! You did well, during the entry the nickname from the forum matter more :) The first step behind you. Now you can find members, build your "K" Team and stand to fight to win the Team battle ;)

When the minimum 5 members are in the Team, then the POSTER of the Team appears, so worth fighting for :p

• @sevenape said:
    Added mine under S, but.... I think I made a booboo

Loving that Jet Set Willy profile pic 👍

• @Spidericemidas said:

@sevenape said:
    Added mine under S, but.... I think I made a booboo

Loving that Jet Set Willy profile pic 👍

hehe! Gotta keep it real!

• Yay in the star team

• edited April 2021

@NimboStratus said:
    Yay in the star team

Don't cheat Stratocumulus ;) you are NimboStratus, not StratusNimbo :D :p o:) unless Star Team adopt you ;) <3

• Actually I’m Stratocumulus Nimbostratus - see http://boiledsweets.com/index.php/music/nimbo

But can change to section N

• edited April 2021

@NimboStratus said:
    Actually I’m Stratocumulus Nimbostratus - see http://boiledsweets.com/index.php/music/nimbo

I saw :) The order should match the nickname registered on the forum, but please stay where you want to be Stratocumulus Nimbostratus. It's all about having fun, nothing else :) You have created really nice website. It's great you signed up too :)

Ps. If "N" remains empty in the long term, you can consider to move and save the "N" section as well :)

• "U" looked still quite empty...

@NimboStratus said:
    Actually I’m Stratocumulus Nimbostratus - see http://boiledsweets.com/index.php/music/nimbo

Very nice Fingerpicking Stuff going on there! Beautiful!!