Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

With Black Friday rapidly approaching, what's high on your app wishlist???

I have a substantial collection of app "must buys" on my Black Friday purchase list.

Just wondering which apps are on your list...

Comments

• Atom2 but I don't think it will be ready for black Friday....

• Or on sale! 🙃

Really looking forward to it, though!

• iFretless Bass

• After all that's been said about it, I'm curious about MagicDeathEye Stereo, though curiosity alone wouldn't push me to buy at full price

• I'm hoping for Shockwave...

• McDMcD
    edited November 2020

StaffPad Libraries (just dropped to 50% off)
    LK IAP's
    KlevGrand Skaka

• Oh yes... I forgot.... I would like to see a 50% discount on Saturn 2 aswell.

• Nothing. I buy the stuff I want and don’t mind paying full price for it. There’s nothing out there that’s going to make me want it more just because it costs less.

• IK Hammond B3

• Drum Computer

• I've got my eye on SB Looperator

• Two names, Lumbeat and Overloud

• edited November 2020

magic death eye compressor (the new one)

• MDE, Reelbus, EG Pulse.

• Magic death Eye Compressor.

• I've been waiting for Black Friday, in the hope of big enough discounts on Korg Gadget, Korg Module Pro, Klevgrand ReAmp, Klevgrand Grand Finale, Felt Instruments Lekko, Spitfire Cinematic Soft Piano, Spitfire Felt Piano. That's my list. The first two have just come on at 50% off, and I'll buy them today. I couldn't afford more than a couple off this list if it weren't for Black Friday deals, so I've set aside funds especially for this. I hope everyone gets what they're looking for in the sales this year.

• iBassist, DrumPerfect Pro, Chord Poly Pad, iDensity, Twisted Wave Audio Editor, Audio Damage maybe.

• @lasselu said:
    I'm hoping for Shockwave...

This was 50% off last week, you must’ve missed it

• @Ailerom said:
    iBassist, DrumPerfect Pro, Chord Poly Pad, iDensity, Twisted Wave Audio Editor, Audio Damage maybe.

Another one for chord poly pro but this goes never ever in same. Laurent does not sales.

• @TimRussell said:

@lasselu said:
    I'm hoping for Shockwave...

This was 50% off last week, you must’ve missed it

Noooooooo.... :/

• TB Reverb and TAL U-NO-LX ... as preparation for the upcoming AU host IAP in Drambo

• Reelbus and magic death eye

• @NoiseFloored said:
    After all that's been said about it, I'm curious about MagicDeathEye Stereo, though curiosity alone wouldn't push me to buy at full price

+1

• Neo Soul keys Studio 2

• Hoping that the Berlin sounds will go on sale for StaffPad. Bank account braced.

• Cubasis 3.2 update & IAPs with un-expected new features or something...
    Maybe new Korg apps or some total surprises that will knock our socks off :)

• Another vote for MagicDeathEye but also maybe Group the Loop, Continua, LaGrange...and probably any/everything that goes on sale. Good thing I already have most of them, I bet!
    I'm also highly considering buying Ableton while it is on sale and moving a good portion of my DAW work back to desktop.

• I have quite a long list...

• Ruismaker noir
    • Rozeta
    • Mozaic
    • MIDI Sweet
    • Heavy brass
    • Jazz drummer
    • The TB plugins I'm still missing...
  • I have an extensive list of "maybe buy this someday" apps, but things I'm most likely to jump on right now are Enso, a handful of Bram Bos apps (Mozaic, especially), and IceGear synths.