Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos / Hainbach collab?

So do you think this is a new app from Bram Bos made in collab with Hainbach?

Watch the video from Hainbach at around 3:36 (the blurred app)

Do you think it's the same app?

Comments

• Wow, epic collaboration! And great detective work @White.

Instabuy 💯

• They are absolutely 100% showing the same app.

• Wooowww mr. Brambos are always perfect 10 apps, and then this collabo. Pure fire.

• What a combo 👍 👍 👍

• "double tap to clear loops"

• Beams comment „i dont think anyone caught the first one :-)“ could also point to a looper plugin :smiley:

• Yeah, agreed on all fronts. Hainbach should let Bram do the work work , as Bram has top notch UI and interface design. Inspiration from Hainbach, and then into Bram's mind to percolate and then bring to life.

• The best part about bram bos is he doesn't tease for weeks on end. It usually is out within the week.

• Holy crap, THAT youtube guy is Hainbach? Never knew!

• maybe a reel to reel type/delay

• This will be interesting :)

• Yeah bram is one of the best and finding out its like not that many human beings in their company I was shocked. I thought it was like 50 people working on monoke for example. You know I just cant believe that 'Coding' or whatever math process it takes to make into music apps. Bram we love you!

• They do have a few ET angelic employee I discovered....Bram bros that is

• @oceansinspace said:
    Yeah bram is one of the best and finding out its like not that many human beings in their company I was shocked. I thought it was like 50 people working on monoke for example. You know I just cant believe that 'Coding' or whatever math process it takes to make into music apps. Bram we love you!

Ok reality check - 50 devs * $100 000 annual salary/dev / $9 = 555 555 annually sold copies of Mononoke needed to sustain the business. Somehow I doubt an MPE drone synthesizer for iOS gets that kind of attention easily. :smiley:

(@brambos - if it does, please tell me in a PM so I can pivot into making iOS music apps before it's too late)

• I will instantly buy this and add it to my Bram groove box template I have in AUM

• @Fingolfinzzz said:
    I will instantly buy this and add it to my Bram groove box template I have in AUM

Same!

• @White nice find. Knew that GUI looked familiar.

• Looks like that Hainbach chap is busy these days:

• @klownshed said:
    Looks like that Hainbach chap is busy these days:

Holy shit I want that

• Woah, he has collaborations all over the place. Talk about the power of brand.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Holy crap, THAT youtube guy is Hainbach? Never knew!

Who is Hainbach? Apart from having a YouTube channel.

• Hainbach is basically just an ambient musician as far as I know. I kinda feel he is overrated but I mean no disrespect and for weird music he is ok. ITs a smidgeon boring to me but im not an expert on his music. Super tape analog and lo fi. ITs ok for mellow times.

• @ecou said:

@oat_phipps said:

Oh, he's not important, I had just been seeing his name a lot on this board and then found out oh it's that dude.

• @oceansinspace said:
    Hainbach is basically just an ambient musician as far as I know. I kinda feel he is overrated but I mean no disrespect and for weird music he is ok. ITs a smidgeon boring to me but im not an expert on his music. Super tape analog and lo fi. ITs ok for mellow times.

Just? Weird? Mean no disrespect? You’re not an expert? Did you ever see Talladega Nights?

• @oat_phipps said:

@ecou said:

@oat_phipps said:

Oh, he's not important, I had just been seeing his name a lot on this board and then found out oh it's that dude.

Not important?

• I think some of it is really really good. For example his album Songs for Coco. Obviously it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. More importantly, he's an actual working musician with a ton of unusual equipment who takes time to share his knowledge on youtube in a very relaxing and enjoyable way. I think he's got a lot to offer.

• @brambos Did you make a fancier Mononoke? Did you pull a Bob Ross and give your tree a little friend?