Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koshiba - Gate Sequencer by Iceworks

Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/koshiba-auv3-plugin-effect/id1536426746

Koshiba is a 16-step gate sequencer plug-in effect that can transform a sustained sound into a rhythmic phrase.

Each step of the gate is synchronized to the beat of the DAW, and has different volume, PAN, filter, LFO, and envelope parameters. The steps can be tied together to create longer gates, and Koshiba includes a filtered delay that allows you to set a different amount of FX sends for each step.

Compatible with iPad and iPhone, it has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.

You can use this AUv3 Plug-In in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3).

You can stream live audio directly to any Audiobus compatible application. See http://audiob.us for details.

It is possible to synchronize tempo and timing not only with applications that support Ableton Link running on the same device but also with applications running on other devices via the local network. In addition to iOS apps, you can also sync with compatible applications on Mac/PC, such as Ableton Live and TRAKTOR. See http://ableton.com/link/ for more information.

MIDI Input
Core MIDI
Bluetooth MIDI
Virtual MIDI
Inter-App Audio MIDI
MIDI Clock synchronization
MIDI Controller Mapping

Comments

• God you’re on this early!

• Just noticed the video on YT // right place / right time!

@barabajagal said:
    God you’re on this early!

• Looks super cool. I might grap that one 😋

• Well, this definitely looks like fun. Seems like it could pair interestingly with SloMo as well.

• Where the f did this come from? This looks awesome, lovely stealth drop. Goodbye $6

• oooo nice! Love this kind of thing

• Gamechanger?

• Whelp....Sold.

• @iOSTRAKON said:

Wait what the heck app you trying to sell me hear??? Here??

• It’s inevitable - give way to the temptation and experiment

@onerez said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

• It's bloody BRILLIANT! Video on the way soon

• The winners keep on coming. Yukawa is probably my favorite effect of last 6 months.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    It’s inevitable - give way to the temptation and experiment

@onerez said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Dude......... you know me. It’s shiny and new. Cha Ching. I have so many apps. 😢

• It could be worse!

@onerez said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    It’s inevitable - give way to the temptation and experiment

@onerez said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Dude......... you know me. It’s shiny and new. Cha Ching. I have so many apps. 😢

• Really cool! Ice Gear is on fire - like a more complex Perforator.

• Just noticed I posted the new yukawa vids in here. Don’t disregard, put yukawa & koshiba together and brap away

• I'll stick my vid in here

• all that glitching is giving me a headache lol

• Bought: I like it so far.

• edited October 2020

This one could potentially replace all the other sequenced gate-type apps on my iPad :D

Just wish it was possible to copy the settings from one step to the other or edit all steps at once (both relative and absolute changes). Maybe it’s possible, have to read the manual LOL.

• Why only 16 steps? Even the good ole Quantum had more steps from way back... Like the slick UI though.

• @Samu said:
    This one could potentially replace all the other sequenced gate-type apps on my iPad :D

Just wish it was possible to copy the settings from one step to the other or edit all steps at once (both relative and absolute changes). Maybe it’s possible, have to read the manual LOL.

There is a copy button up on the top right @Samu!

• How does Koshiba compare to Perforator? Better, more complex, just different?

(On a similar note, does Yukawa do a similar thing to a pattern delay on a DD-500, which I just invested in? :smiley:)

• edited October 2020

If you watch even a couple of mins of my video posted above it will answer that question. This is more complex and powerful, Perforator is faster to dial in. This has complex delay and filter options that Perforator doesn't

• @Gavinski said:

There is a copy button up on the top right @Samu!

Thanks!
    Just noticed it. My eyes were just too blurry as I bought the app while I was still getting up from bed LOL...

• @bato said:
    How does Koshiba compare to Perforator? Better, more complex, just different?

(On a similar note, does Yukawa do a similar thing to a pattern delay on a DD-500, which I just invested in? :smiley:)

Congrats on the DD-500. I get tired of the menu diving sometimes, but it's the best delay on the market.