Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JamUp Pro XT don't appear

edited October 2014 in Support and Feedback

Hi All.
I have a problem, maybe I think a bug, using the new update of JamUp (v. 3.6.2) inside Audiobus.
I have an iPhone 5s with iOS 8.0.
If I open for first Audiobus (v. 2.1.5) and I search JamUp on the Fx slot, don't appear.
I need to open for first JamUp, then open Audiobus, so now JamUp appear.
Anyone else maybe have the same problem?
Thanks!

Comments

• I don't have JamUp, but I certainly get the same issue with other apps in the input and effect slots.

• Yes, I do unfortunately. JamUp is also blowing up when I use its multi track recorder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• I can't get JamUp to work with audiobus at all, any app. Can't get JamUp to work IAA with Multitrack DAW. Garageband IAA and JamUp does work.

I don't know what apps are the problem, but hope it all gets sorted out soon.

• Fyi, it JamUp work in AB now for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• As usual: back your stuff up, delete the app in question, reboot, install fresh from the App Store. That usually solves about 80% of all problems.