Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BUYING GEAR SAFELY FROM OTHER FORUM MEMBERS ON DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE WORLD

Hi there. I am in Europe, new to buying or selling online, aside from eBay and Reverb, and another forum member based in the USA has offered to sell me an item in a PM message. We’ve not yet agreed on a price, and have only discussed shipping fees so far, so things are pretty open.

Since we don’t know one another, what would be the safest way to make the transaction so that the interests of both parties are protected? I was thinking Paypal, but then unless the payment is declared as a gift the seller will be charged? How are such transactions normally carried out here?

Comments