Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Coming soon from Nembrini Audio

Comments

• Just saying... it's time for nembrini to level their offerings with the rest of the available options... sales every second day won't cut it for long...

• Looks promising! Lots of options it seems! Love the original Cali. Thanks for bringing your products to iOS!

• Really looking forward to this one Andrea!

I've listened to the samples of the desktop version and it sounds pretty awesome! Tons of tonal diversity:

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/cali-dual-three-channel-guitar-amplifier

That page also include a more detailed description of the amp's features:

"The Cali Dual Three Channels Guitar Amplifier 100 watt head can be driven from the most pristine clean sounds to incredible crushing wall of gain. Since the 90s it defined the sound of modern rock and metal with his distinctive liquid lead sounds.

Three completely independent channels with separate controls for gain, tone, presence and volume.

Channel 1 with two voicing modes: Clean for tight and sparkling clear tones and Pushed for spicy mid-gain flavor.
    Channels 2/3 with three voicing modes: Classics recto mode: Raw for crunch and blues tones, Vintage for liquid and warmth high-gain sounds and Modern for heaviest and super aggressive sounds."

The two different power selections the Cali Dual Three Channel Guitar Amplifier are equally important when looking for a particular sound.

Spongy works like a built in Variac, reducing all the internal voltages for atrue vintage feeling and that extraordinary "brown sound." internal voltage is reduced, making it easier to achieve an overdriven power sound, especially when the Rectifier Mode switch is in the Tube position.
    Bold position, maximum power, clean headroom.
    The Cali Dual Three Channel Guitar Amplifier guitar amplifier plugin includes a complete recording chain emulation with 6 selected and fine tuned guitar amplifier cabinets, 4 microphones and a mixer section to blend 2 mics together with the room ambience and our custom design noise gate circuit."

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    Just saying... it's time for nembrini to level their offerings with the rest of the available options... sales every second day won't cut it for long...

@0tolerance4silence said:
    Just saying... it's time for nembrini to level their offerings with the rest of the available options... sales every second day won't cut it for long...

Just don’t buy it, cheapskate.

• Actually I'm just curious exactly what @0tolerance4silence's issue is with their pricing?

Nembrini has developed a reasonably predictable and consistent marketing strategy.

New releases have a 50% introductory discount, go back to their regular price and are occasionally reduced in price for special events, holidays or just because (I think) they feel like it.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. If you believe even the introductory price is too high, you might want to consider the quality of their releases. Each amp, for instance is generally agreed here to be far superior to most of the amp sim that existed before Nembrini arrived.

Quality is worth a little more in my book.

• @SNystrom said:
    Actually I'm just curious exactly what @0tolerance4silence's issue is with their pricing?

Nembrini has developed a reasonably predictable and consistent marketing strategy.

New releases have a 50% introductory discount, go back to their regular price and are occasionally reduced in price for special events, holidays or just because (I think) they feel like it.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. If you believe even the introductory price is too high, you might want to consider the quality of their releases. Each amp, for instance is generally agreed here to be far superior to most of the amp sim that existed before Nembrini arrived.

Quality is worth a little more in my book.

"generally agreed here to be far superior"
    I missed the memo on that one and generally sceptical when I see such statements
    "reasonably predictable and consistent marketing strategy"
    Have you seen the comments when they released an app without introductory discount?
    Or the ones about bundles?
    Have you noticed how that strategy changed since there are more than one option?
    "just because they feel like it" - is that how business operates in your view?

I like their releases and I like how they sound. I'm glad to see people buying their stuff and even though I'm not interested in this one I'm sure there will be releases I would jump on, so I'd like them to stick around. I hope they will, even when the next and the following competitors release their 'one stop solution' apps at fraction of price.

Just out of curiosity I'd like to see how f.e TB EQ sales compare to FF EQ. I suspect we are way more sensitive to pricing than we'd like to admit even at these low prices.

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    Have you seen the comments when they released an app without introductory discount?

Well, if you re-examine that comment, you’ll discover that I am the person responsible for that rant. 😉

Early-on, I felt their marketing was all-over the place. However, they overhauled the marketing plan and I now feel they do much better.

As for overall pricing as compared to the latest entrants, I feel G.E. Labs is a great value — perhaps the best. Depending on what you items you buy, Overloud could be a value comparable or better than Nembrini, but I’ve seen a number of forum members have spent hundreds of dollars on various rigs. I think the key with value in Overloud is selecting a couple packs or rigs, but managing to keep the completist appoholism under control.

I’m just thrilled to have a number of excellent options to choose from.

Concerning the large app purchase prices (ToneBoosters and FabFilters), I bought Saturn on sale and for the money, I felt it was worth it.

However, it does seem like there has been a bit of app inflation — especially with some of the newer iOS developers.

While I think Eventide (for example) makes truly great products. The prices they charge for the limited versatility of their apps concerns me. I’ve bought a couple, but unlike some developers, a new product from them is never an insta-buy for me.

If they ever began offering 50% off introductory prices, I might perhaps give their apps more serious consideration.

• Any Nembrini amp is a “buy” the quality of the sounds is astounding. Except the presets, none of which I ever like.

• Wasn't there also an amp update/upgrade on the way. Or was that just for desktop?

• Yeah, the MRH810 and the BST100 amps both received version 2 upgrades.

Andrea had also brought-up the possibility of either a Vox AC15 or AC30 emulation a number of months ago.

Any word on any of these products @And_Nembrini???

I believe Andrea had previously stated the updated versions of the MRH and BST would be free for existing owners.

• @SNystrom said:
    Yeah, the MRH810 and the BST100 amps both received version 2 upgrades — on desktop!

Sorry if that caused any confusion...

• A Basswoman and a Vax 30 are both on the roadmap. Winter should be the right season to put them out, since they heat up like real stoves. And a Gepma TVS Orp too...

• @And_Nembrini said:
    A Basswoman and a Vax 30 are both on the roadmap. Winter should be the right season to put them out, since they heat up like real stoves. And a Gepma TVS Orp too...

Good to hear!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @And_Nembrini an IR Loader would be great aswell.

• @And_Nembrini said:
    A Basswoman and a Vax 30 are both on the roadmap. Winter should be the right season to put them out, since they heat up like real stoves. And a Gepma TVS Orp too...

Bringin’ the Bass.. 👊 👍

• Thanks for the update, Andrea!

Will be squirreling away my pennies for future enjoyment!

• @Vlad11 said:
    @And_Nembrini an IR Loader would be great aswell.

The IRs loader is already in the work.
    Cheers.

• All excellent news - can't wait to see what you have on store, @And_Nembrini!

• @And_Nembrini this is all just so great! The Cali Dual and everything else you mention will be insta-buy for me. Can’t wait for La Bassadonna.

• @And_Nembrini, have release date yet???

Please release soon before I blow all my Apple credits on the new Geoshred IAPs!

• @SNystrom said:
    @And_Nembrini, have release date yet???

Please release soon before I blow all my Apple credits on the new Geoshred IAPs!

First days of November.

• Nice design, looks good to me.

• edited April 2021

I’ve been fortunate enough to be on this beta, and this thing is amazing! Brian Eno inspired shimmer delay, it’s an ambient war machine masterpiece. Where the Eventide Shimmerverb deals more with reverb, this leans more heavily on the delay side of things. It’s quite feature rich with a sub octave option and polyphonic sound not unlike Quinta. Quite orchestral, even more “organic” tonally on the swell than the Eventide, imho. The delay params are extremely precise and we already know Nembrini can do delay. The fidelity and audio quality is pure. This thing can really swell like a cinematic atmosphere machine, and it’s a whole lot more than the sum of its parts. A must have for those who actually want a usable shimmer and need an ambient compositional tool that’s inspiring!

• They’re late to the party - wasn’t 2020 (or was it 2019) the year of the shimmer on iOS??

• @Halftone said:

They’re late to the party - wasn’t 2020 (or was it 2019) the year of the shimmer on iOS??

I wouldn’t strictly categorize this as shimmer, it’s an ambient delay tool with shimmer and octave, so it’s more about timed atmosphere regen rather than ear killing swell.