Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Latest News for iOS Music Makers 📲🤯 Oct 16th 2020

Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks..

• Great video! Thank you for you work 😎👍

• great video

• @WillieNegus Sorry if I was unclear. The audio analysis is purely in standalone and designed for identifying short, single-instrument chords as you play them on an actual instrument, not really sample chops. The video you may have seen was using MIDI for analysis, which is probably not what you’re looking for.

• Good work. Look forward to the weekly visit.

• Thanks everyone for the great feedback, it's always a pleasure to inform and hopefully entertain.

@WillieNegus said:
    You are doing your thing my guy. Definitely recommending you to a lot of folks. Hopefully they will be reflected in your subs soon. Top notch all the way around. One criticism on this one is that I almost caught a seizure watching the speeded up Apple cuts in the beginning.🤪

Ayyee I appreciate it! Sorry about the near seizure, thought I was doing something fancy with that apple sizzle reel. I'll definitely keep that in mind, and slow things down..we don't need any hospital trips due to iOS App News lol

Question, have you used Tonality? If so, how do you feel about it’s ability to analyze audio? Looking for that Mixed In Key functionality so I can find the chords in my sample chops and use the circle of 5ths feature to find alt chords for better mashups. Seems to good to be true and haven’t been able to confirm with any sample heads. The dev is super engaged but won’t specifically confirm or deny its efficiency with regard to this specific use case. Curious about your take.

I haven't gotten a chance to use @TonalityApp yet, but I did grab it. That would be 🔥 if it works! Also, I can't believe it's on version 8, this must be a labor of love for the dev.

@LinearLineman said:
    Good work. Look forward to the weekly visit.

Thank you, looking forward to having you! Quick question, how do you feel about this Korg Module auv3 update? Is it a game changer for iOS? Also, if you have grabbed any, do you feel the IAP modules are worth the price of admission?

• Here’s something new I made with Module. Using it all the time now. I think it is a wonderful development. Recommend American D (not the Ivory), KApro Orchestra and Monumental Choirs. @McD says the Scarbee EPS are great, too.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Here’s something new I made with Module. Using it all the time now. I think it is a wonderful development. Recommend American D (not the Ivory), KApro Orchestra and Monumental Choirs. @McD says the Scarbee EPS are great, too.

Wow. Epic! I feel like I'm watching a dramatic scene in Vikings or something. So are these the best class of sounds we've encountered on iOS thus far?

• it’s easy to say that since Module is so bright and shiny now. Ravenscroft275 is still a better all round piano, IMO, but the American D AND the acoustic pianos in Module offer quality variety.

The choirs in BeatHawk are excellent, but do not offer the variety and quality of Module’s expansive sound set. There are no horns on Module, so you’ve got to look elsewhere. NeoSoulKeys still is #1 for EPs. PureSynthPlatinum is encyclopedic for instruments. No vibraphone on Module. PSP has the best. I think the fading star is ISymphonic. Buggy and a little tired these days.

We’re all waiting for the SWAM acoustics. That should put things in perspective! But, the good news is that iOS acoustics are getting better and better. Fun!

• @LinearLineman Thank you for that great analysis. @WillieNegus Facts. I can't wait for the Swam release, seems like its gonna bridge a major gap

• edited October 2020

First 'Reel' ever, probably should start tik tok too lol

• Such a great video every week, your Production values are through the roof. Thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it.

• @RJB said:
    Such a great video every week, your Production values are through the roof. Thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it.

Thank you 🙏

• @WillieNegus will these horns be good enough if/when they come to iOS? Horn playing starts at about 2 minutes