Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there an AU arp like Arpeggionome?

Is there an AU arp available that is like Arpeggionome? One with a ton of options?

I’m finding a lot of arps to be similar, and Arpeggionome blows them out of the water, but unfortunately it’s not an AU.

Comments

• @Dunamis said:
    Is there an AU arp available that is like Arpeggionome? One with a ton of options?

I’m finding a lot of arps to be similar, and Arpeggionome blows them out of the water, but unfortunately it’s not an AU.

It's not 1 app, but when can do miracle with Velocity Keyboard by Mani Consulting Limited Company + Drambo.

• StepPolyArp Unit is fairly deep!

• @rs2000 said:
    StepPolyArp Unit is fairly deep!

It is, and I already have it, but what Arpeggionome has that sets it apart from other arps is the massive amount of arp styles. Usually arps have maybe like a half dozen different styles, and they’re all roughly the same, just some simple variation of up/down. Arpeggionome has got multiple times more, and they all seem to end up interesting.

So more specifically, I’m looking for an AU arp with many arp styles.

• Arpeggionome Pro as an AUv3 would be pretty neat...

• steppolyarp is the most advanced ios arp plugin with customizable playstyle and a large number of factory presets.

• Arpeggionome is pretty unique.

• @Samu said:
    Arpeggionome Pro as an AUv3 would be pretty neat...

No question. It's already got some good sync options, but having MIDI controllers all in one app without having to switch makes a big difference.

• @Dunamis Have you tried Ioniarics? Wonderful, non-traditional arpeggiator. And don't forget about Arpbud 2 either!

• @Gavinski give Arpeggionome a swing and you’ll feel the power of it :D
    It’s not just an arpeggiator it’s more of a ‘performance tool’ 😎

• Thanks Samu, yeah it looks great, I should try it for sure. Love a nice bit of arpage!

• @Gavinski said:
    Thanks Samu, yeah it looks great, I should try it for sure. Love a nice bit of arpage!

Check this haunting 'performance demo' by the developer...

(It's the same developer as Fugue Machine).