Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Joe Satriani's exclusive song using AmpliTube & AXE I/O

It's a pretty cool song especially for fans as Joe plows through an incredible variation of tones from throughout his career: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/satriani#song

Comments

• Joe Satriani sucks dicks in guitar hell

• @barabajagal said:
    Joe Satriani sucks dicks in guitar hell

So just who is your all-time guitar goddess????

• @barabajagal said:

A man of many talents, for sure. One can only hope to make it to guitar hell. You do make it
    sound attractive. Do you envision eternity with these extra services?

Joe, EVH and Tosin Abasi choose to invent new techniques to distinguish their playing and
    secure a place in guitar history. It's an option open to anyone... what has no one done before and can I use it to create new sounds? I'm sure many of their ideas were also borrowed by watching their peers but making it common place and giving it a voice is also
    critical to make everyone want to learn more about these tricks.

• edited October 2020

@SNystrom said:

@barabajagal said:

What a silly question which I won’t dignify with an answer....unless you really want me to! Gone too young but immortal nonetheless.

@McD said:

@barabajagal said:

A man of many talents, for sure. One can only hope to make it to guitar hell. You do make it

I was paraphrasing The Exorcist .... a splash of humour. And no I don’t envision eternity with or without these services, do you. I don’t envision it full stop

Joe, EVH and Tosin Abasi choose to invent new techniques to distinguish their playing and
    secure a place in guitar history. It's an option open to anyone... what has no one done before and can I use it to create new sounds? I'm sure many of their ideas were also borrowed by watching their peers but making it common place and giving it a voice is also

C’mon ... You’re giving me a good laugh on a Saturday morning - Joe Satriani wouldn’t even secure a footnote on the last page of a history of the hairy banjo never mind the guitar.
    Name me one thing JS has done which has resonated with anyone out with Guitar Nerd world i.e the rest of the planet.

• edited October 2020

@barabajagal said:

@SNystrom said:

@barabajagal said:

What a silly question which I won’t dignify with an answer....unless you really want me to! Gone too young but immortal nonetheless.

@McD said:

@barabajagal said:

I was paraphrasing The Exorcist .... a splash of humour. And no I don’t envision eternity with or without these services, do you.

C’mon ... You’re giving me a good laugh on a Saturday morning - Joe Satriani wouldn’t even secure a footnote on the last page of a history of the hairy banjo never mind the guitar.
    Name me one thing JS has done which has resonated with anyone out with Guitar Nerd world i.e the rest of the planet.

You’re right. Since that one person died all music should have stopped.

Of course, some may say that person’s name is Mozart or Beethoven, or Bach, or a Monk in 1285, who knows.

At least you’ll save money on music apps since music should no longer exist.

Back on topic, I loved surfing with the Alien and still do, I was 13 when that came out and it really grabbed me.

• Oh I wouldn' go so hard on @barabajagal.

It's pretty obvious he's just suffering yet another bout of the "COVID blues."

Perhaps a change of his user ID icon photo will help.

Might I suggest: 🙃

• @SNystrom said:
    Oh I wouldn' go so hard on @barabajagal.

It's pretty obvious he's just suffering yet another bout of the "COVID blues."

Perhaps a change of his user ID icon photo will help.

Might I suggest: 🙃

🤣🤣😂 Just continuing to stir the pot & seeing what bobs up.

I stand by my point though he’s not known for anything outside Guitar Nerd Anorak world.

• @barabajagal I can’t argue with the fact that Joe is a guitar player’s guitar player. On the other hand many better know guitarist have taken lessons from him. He has been a huge influence on other musicians.

• Not to mention the number of guitars and related products he's been involved in.

• As to @Sawiton's point:

"His students included Steve Vai, Kirk Hammett of Metallica, David Bryson of Counting Crows, Kevin Cadogan from Third Eye Blind, Larry LaLonde of Primus and Possessed, Alex Skolnick of Testament, Rick Hunolt (ex-Exodus), Phil Kettner of Lȧȧz Rockit, Geoff Tyson of T-Ride, Charlie Hunter and David Turin."

And if it makes you feel better, he says his sole inspiration was someone you perhaps appreciate:

"Since September 18, 1970 (the day his idol Jimi Hendrix passed away), Satriani has dedicated himself to the artistry of the instrument."

• @mrufino1 said:

Of course, some may say that person’s name is Mozart or Beethoven, or Bach, or a Monk in 1285, who knows.

Back on topic, I loved surfing with the Alien and still do, I was 13 when that came out and it really grabbed me.

Who the fuck said anything about music no longer existing or Amadeus WTF you on?

• @Sawiton said:
    @barabajagal I can’t argue with the fact that Joe is a guitar player’s guitar player. On the other hand many better know guitarist have taken lessons from him. He has been a huge influence on other musicians.

I’m a guitar player...no influence

@Sawiton said:
    @barabajagal I can’t argue with the fact that Joe is a guitar player’s guitar player. On the other hand many better know guitarist have taken lessons from him. He has been a huge influence on other musicians.

Reeeaaallly

@SNystrom said:
    Not to mention the number of guitars and related products he's been involved in.

Seriously! What does this mean? Product does not equal output everybody acknowledges.

@SNystrom said:
    As to @Sawiton's point:

"His students included Steve Vai, Kirk Hammett of Metallica, David Bryson of Counting Crows, Kevin Cadogan from Third Eye Blind, Larry LaLonde of Primus and Possessed, Alex Skolnick of Testament, Rick Hunolt (ex-Exodus), Phil Kettner of Lȧȧz Rockit, Geoff Tyson of T-Ride, Charlie Hunter and David Turin."

Holy shit if this is the roll call of people he’s influenced I take it all back !😂😂😂😂😂 oh my god the word wank or wankers comes to mind.

And if it makes you feel better, he says his sole inspiration was someone you perhaps appreciate:

"Since September 18, 1970 (the day his idol Jimi Hendrix passed away), Satriani has dedicated himself to the artistry of the instrument."

Artistry..fartistry
    If this is an actual quote then it sounds like someone trying to validate himself on the same level as JH. Don’t waste your pompous breath.

• @barabajagal said:

@mrufino1 said:

Who the fuck said anything about music no longer existing or Amadeus WTF you on?

Cool. Enjoy stirring the pot, soup’s almost done.

• @barabajagal why wouldn’t you say he eats vaginas? Is it because you’re a 14 year old homophobe, or an adult homophobe with the maturity level of a 14 year old?

JS is a virtuoso who makes the kind of music you would hear in an early 90’s baseball video game. I don’t really care. What bothers me is that you would go out of your way to say something so vile.

• Yeah, @barabajagal you feel Satriani is the worlds worst guitar player ever in the history of the world.

Point made. Congratulations!

Move on.

• I think once someone has revealed themselves to be a narrow minded dickhead then any further argument becomes a pointless exercise. You might as well have a conversation with a llama. Not that llama are dickheads, just in the same intellectual ballpark as some of the free range idiots wandering here and there.

• So true, @Ailerom!

As the great Maya Angelou once said:

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

Truer words have never been spoken...

• That's a good one. I tend to live by that principle among other things. I really have no tolerance though for people presenting opinion as if it were fact.

• Guessing that he's (sadly) a Donovan fan:

So sad.

So very, very sad...

• You don't like Satriani guitar oriented music. That's fine.

But what about all this childish trash you are talking here? Are you dumb? You think you are better guitar player and feel the world HAS fail you? You think people that likes his music are clueless? Why? Just because?

I'm not a big fan of Satriani but as a guitar player I know he has made some interesting music. Like it or not. Stop insulting our intelligence.

You don't like it. Fine. We get it. Over.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    @barabajagal why wouldn’t you say he eats vaginas? Is it because you’re a 14 year old homophobe, or an adult homophobe with the maturity level of a 14 year old?

JS is a virtuoso who makes the kind of music you would hear in an early 90’s baseball video game. I don’t really care. What bothers me is that you would go out of your way to say something so vile.

I am neither 14 or a homophobe, I was paraphrasing The Exorcist you clown.

• @SNystrom said:
    Guessing that he's (sadly) a Donovan fan:> So sad.

So very, very sad...

😭