Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Greatest FB comment of all time

This made me laugh out loud - I had to share.

Comments

• @Daveypoo said:
    This made me laugh out loud - I had to share.

• Well, they didn’t ask “how does everyone finish their tracks?”...

• In my experience that leads to the opposite result.

• I thought wank and a glass of water was the default reply....

• I thought "Guitar Center" was the second answer for a minute there.

• Very accurate

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    In my experience that leads to the opposite result.

For me, that leads to a very fun evening of jamming on the same thing for three or four hours nonstop, falling asleep listening to the jam recording thinking it’s the most brilliant music ever created, then waking up the next morning and listening again to realize that it’s aimless boring shyte.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    In my experience that leads to the opposite result.

For me, that leads to a very fun evening of jamming on the same thing for three or four hours nonstop, falling asleep listening to the jam recording thinking it’s the most brilliant music ever created, then waking up the next morning and listening again to realize that it’s aimless boring shyte.

:D this 100%. I so often I think I'm on to something outstanding whilst stoned. The ugly truth reveals itself in the cold light of morning!

Or I spend hours making minor changes; a tighter attack here, an automated reverb swell there. Sounds groundbreaking when I'm doing it but it's bearly noticeable the next day.

• wimwim
    edited October 2020

No thanks. I have enough problems already with most of my tracks coming out sounding like reggae.

• Just read. Epic😂