Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Purpl3erry - Plateau (Psytrance)

Hi all,

I just released another track called Plateau. It’s more like psytrance from about 2000-2002ish era.

Let me know what you think!

I also updated my other track Somoa with a different kick and general musicality stuff.

Comments

• Awesome!!!!

• That's great. What synths/FX did you use? Pure Acid?

• @McD said:
    That's great. What synths/FX did you use? Pure Acid?

Yup!
    Pure Acid for the bass
    Sunrizer for some leads
    Obsidian for some leads and pads
    All other synths/FX are stock NanoStudio 2 things

Glad you liked it!

I’m actually in the process of remaking all the sounds using all Logic Pro X stock synths plus the VST version of the Novation Bass Station to see if there’s a significant difference in sound quality between iOS synths/FX and desktop synths/FX, but first I’m taking a 2 week break from music because I’m sorta burnt out 🙃

• @trancespotter said:
    I’m actually in the process of remaking all the sounds using all Logic Pro X stock synths plus the VST version of the Novation Bass Station to see if there’s a significant difference in sound quality between iOS synths/FX and desktop synths/FX

I'm going to watch for your results on this experiment comparing sound quality. I made what I thought was an awesome guitar tone preset in TH-U and then used it in a project and it was
    terrible. I have so much to learn but it's good to know where to invest.

For this genre, Nanostudio is so good. It's really where the developers interest lies just as
    Jim Audio loves x0x beat makers and the combination is really the best on IOS for psytrance.