Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Git / PSP Open Nylon

PureSynthPlatinum Open Nylon2. If I could have only one instrument app it would be PSP. Fortunately I can have more than one... Module Damper Reverb Grand, DRC and BASSalicious.

Comments

• Indeed, PSP is one of the better sources of natural instrument sounds, next to Neo Soul Keys Studio.
    Sweet song! 😄

• @rs2000, I think you can get all NSK sounds on PSP. Thanks for listening!

• Another great piece. A lot of beautiful melodies in there! Doesn’t sound anything like a nylon guitar to me though, if that’s what it’s supposed to sound like.

That piano track is exactly the kind of mellow thing I was hoping you’d send me for the collab thing btw! (Hint hint) :wink:

• edited October 2020

Whoops double posted

• @Intrepolicious, the reverb on the patch doesn’t help the authenticity much. I pmd you re the track.
    Thanks, as always, for listening.