Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My favourites modulation apps.

I use my luke, overloud,blamsoft chorus,audio damage phase three,eventide micro pitch,fac phazer and audio damage discord.
I’m not fond of modulations,but if i need them,these are the ones i’ll use.

Comments

• An excellent demonstration, Flo!

Hearing a lil' EVH love in there!

The FAC Phaser is now on my wishlist. I love that on the AppStore reviews, many start with I never liked phasers until I heard this one...

Is there any app Fred makes that isn't best in class???

My only question is which Overloud amp were you using? There must be hundreds — and they keep multiplying like rabbits!

• Thanks!
    I use lrs unchained rig.
    Take care!

• @SNystrom said:
    An excellent demonstration, Flo!

Hearing a lil' EVH love in there!

The FAC Phaser is now on my wishlist. I love that on the AppStore reviews, many start with I never liked phasers until I heard this one...

Is there any app Fred makes that isn't best in class???

My only question is which Overloud amp were you using? There must be hundreds — and they keep multiplying like rabbits!

Fac phazer is very high quality and a unique take on the Phaser effect. All of his apps are indeed the highest quality.

• Plexi’s, eh?

"Unchained"???? (Isn't that the title of a Van Halen song????)

Hmmm, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together! 🤗

Thanks, Flo! 🙌🏻

• @SNystrom said:
    Plexi’s, eh?

"Unchained"???? (Isn't that the title of a Van Halen song????)

Hmmm, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together! 🤗

Thanks, Flo! 🙌🏻

😉🙏🙏.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Nōice.

Thanks for listening !