Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget quiet update

New browser in Glasgow, and a new instrument called Fairbanks

Not really all the way sure on what Fairbanks is supposed to be, it it’s free for Korg module owners.

Seems Glasgow has a “better” browser, although I find it fiddly...

And somethin somethin about 6 new modules, but not sure about those either.

Kind of a silent update.

Comments

• Wait, what?!?! Nice!

• All my module sounds like kap ro and titan are not in Glasgow anymore. Weird update I say. Browser looks nice but missing all the bought sounds out of module.

• I thought I was missing patches too

• Open module store says downloaded but not showing up. Maybe have to wait for a module update who knows.

• How this not news big?

• In module I think you have to buy the 20$ module expansion to get the 6 instruments.

• So far it has stripped a ton of sounds out of gadget, and I still don’t get what the new synth is supposed to be even though it reminds me of radius

• Almost all of my module iaps are gone from gadget...smh

• I like the browser update they need to do that with the rest of the gadgets. That’s nice. Still hasn’t fixed the missing user samples in the gadget samplers the midi is there just not the samples. Have to rambler them and then go find them.

• Something is either afoot or amiss. Await clarification/confirmation from cleverer people.

• Looking on a iPhone XR. Dunno about this Fairbanks dude, the UI is half baked lol.... mod wheel is all black, and the patch menu is just plastered on top of what looks like a non slotted module?

• Its an arp machine

• Fairbanks seems like it’s just a rompler

• Yea new free synth Fairbanks has about 30 patches with some classic sounds. Made me use Gadget for the first time in awhile. Like seeing an old friend. Lol.

• Holy shit that module update that just came through

• Au module enough said dream come true

• Holy shit, it’s happening. I hope this means well for all their apps

• @stormywaterz said:
    All my module sounds like kap ro and titan are not in Glasgow anymore. Weird update I say. Browser looks nice but missing all the bought sounds out of module.

Ditto missing IAP’s in Glasgow.

• @thatguysmitty said:

@stormywaterz said:
    All my module sounds like kap ro and titan are not in Glasgow anymore. Weird update I say. Browser looks nice but missing all the bought sounds out of module.

Ditto missing IAP’s in Glasgow.

Need the module update and everything showed up

• When the Module Update was installed there was a 'warning' that some IAPs may have to be restored...

• Try opening in standalone and restoring purchases.

• @Fingolfinzzz said:
    Holy shit, it’s happening. I hope this means well for all their apps

Very cool!!! Can’t wait to use Gadget Madrid as AUV3 too!!

• I did the Module update and restored purchase of the KApro Orchestral Dreams and it still doesn’t show in gadget. It does however show in the standalone and AUV3. But, as someone else also pointed out...the new IAP’s don’t show up in the AUV3 and DO show up in gadget!🤦🏾‍♂️

• My KApro Orch, Mellotron and Triton module IAPs are showing up in the Glasgow gadget inside Gadget. Press the “search” in Glasgow and make sure you’re in the right category. If they don’t show up, restore the sounds inside Module and/or reinstall Modul then restore (keep Gadget killed/closed).

• You just update the new module app. That’s how it showed up for me. And how you get the sounds for Fairbanks also

• anyone noticed new features in Gadget except the new browser in Glasgow?

• Still no KAPro Orch in Glasgow in Gadget.. Yes, did the update/restore dance for Module + Gadget.. yes, it shows up in Module standalone + AU.. 🤷‍♂️

• @royor - I had the same issue. When I tried the 7-day trial of KaPro Choir, it triggered all my previous purchases to show up in Gadget again.

• @MichaelLawrence Thanks for that info.. may give that a try if all else fails..
    Contacted Korg and so far their only advice is to restore it in Module + then check Glasgow again in Gadget.. which I’ve tried twice now..
    Deleted Gadget, reinstalled, restored + even used the utility in Gadget that lets you remove Module gadgets on next launch.. clicked my heels 3 times.. 😆 still nada..