Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gear you regret selling

Sometimes, you sold gear and 1 year later, you whish you did not sell this precious piece or gear.

What are you regrets?

Comments

• Yamaha motif ES rack

• Roland VP9000 with SP606
    No hardware/software replacement yet :(

• All of it. I'm a hoarder by nature.

• @kinkujin said:
    All of it. I'm a hoarder by nature.

lol damnit you beat me to it. I wish I had all the things I sold in my twenties.

• Micromoog, bought for 35 English pounds in 1989, given to a dealer in 1990 to clear a debt, yeah, that sort of dealer, stupid naughty fifteen year old :(

• @iammane said:

@kinkujin said:
    All of it. I'm a hoarder by nature.

lol damnit you beat me to it. I wish I had all the things I sold in my twenties.

:p

Honestly, my first "real" drum set. Tama Swingstar that I bought with my own savings when I was 17. Those toms really popped when cranked up. I wanted to be Stewart Copeland.

• 36 years ago I sold my 1977 Martin D-35 in order to make a car payment. I still get depressed thinking about it…

• My Moog Prodigy... sadly missed

• Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro
    Digitech Space Station

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

1940's Deagen Vibraphone
    1960's "grey speckled" Wurlitzer Electronic Piano
    1960's Fender Bassman Head Amp
    1960's Camco Drumset (with the same round hardware Drum Workshop uses)
    pawn shop cornet
    22" Zildjain Ride Cymbal after buying a 20" K. Zildjain
    1970's Yamaha FG-160 Acoustic Guitar that aged to perfection
    7' 9" Petrof Concert Grand (downsized in a move)
    Roland JX-3P synth
    Korg X3 Digital Workstation
    Kurzweil K1000 Digital Workstation/Piano
    Guild Jumbo Acoustic
    Armstrong "Open Hole" Flute
    Pawn Shop Alto Sax
    Ibanez Semi-Hollow Body Guitar
    Marshall JCM
    LP Congas and Bongos

I have a nephew that wants to give me a Fender Rhodes Stage Piano he doesn't have room for due to synth and modular acquisitions. I just don't have the room for it and
    he's 400 miles away and Covid.

I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I loved and played all these instruments and all things
    must pass.

• I miss my Rhodes Electric Piano. I sold it for very valid reasons, and I literally have nowhere to put it now and wouldn't be able to take it when I move.

But I still miss it,

• EMU SP1200, the only piece of gear I’ve sold and seriously regretted as by the time I decided to think about buying another the price had shot beyond my pockets reach.
    It’s taught me a valuable lesson though and I’ve an S2400 on the way as a 21st century stand in so hopefully that itch will be scratched.

• @Korakios said:
    Roland VP9000 with SP606
    No hardware/software replacement yet :(

Yup. Shame Roland used the 'Variphrase' label for some of their later samplers. The way the VP9000 & V-Synth implemented it was completely different, and much better. Many folks thought it would once-and-for-all eliminate the need to multi-sample. Too bad Roland gave up on it.

• @CRAKROX said:
    EMU SP1200, the only piece of gear I’ve sold and seriously regretted as by the time I decided to think about buying another the price had shot beyond my pockets reach.
    It’s taught me a valuable lesson though and I’ve an S2400 on the way as a 21st century stand in so hopefully that itch will be scratched.

I seriously considered the S2400 but can’t justify it. Have fun!! 😎

My regrets - Roland SH-1 and Korg Monopoly 😭

• @anickt said:

@CRAKROX said:
    EMU SP1200, the only piece of gear I’ve sold and seriously regretted as by the time I decided to think about buying another the price had shot beyond my pockets reach.

When the Behringer clone will be out?

• @WillieNegus said:

@Krupa said:
    Micromoog, bought for 35 English pounds in 1989, given to a dealer in 1990 to clear a debt, yeah, that sort of dealer, stupid naughty fifteen year old :(

15?! Ouch. Hope it helped you steer clear of those dealers. If so, it was a great deal. Glad to see it appears you’ve overcome those days. 🙏🏽

Cheers, and yeah, don’t even smoke cigs anymore, and I guess it payed for a solid intro to acid and other fun substances that contributed to opening my tiny mind :)

• @Montreal_Music said:

@anickt said:

@CRAKROX said:

When the Behringer clone will be out?

Haven’t heard anything. It will be mine though! 😆 I got an MS-1 and I’m very pleased with it. Much nicer than I expected. 😎👍🏼

• Rhodes Stage 73. WHY?????

• Regretted Op-1 so much I plunked down thirteen hundo on the new batch. I do love this damn thing

• My 1987 Japanese strat. White with rosewood neck. I put a hot rails in the bridge and a locking Kahler trem. Why I didn't think it was good enough I don't know. I replaced it with an 88 Ibanez rg550 fire red. Which still hangs on my wall. Never gets played.

• Nord rack 2x, fortunately they aren't rare

• TR-09. That Boutique has shot up in price on the used market.

• edited October 2020

When my first child was born, the band kind of stopped touring. I left a 210-watt Peavy bass combo with a 15" speaker and a 4x10 cabinet in a rehearsal space, but I always hated that amp, as loud as it was. I assume somebody claimed it.

Somewhere along the line, though, I lost a Sovtek Big Muff: God, that thing sounded great. Every time I'm in my basement, I keep thinking I'll find the bag that has that and an old Countryman DI.

• My Chameleon Assault Rifle in The Division 2 :)

• Early 60's Pre-CBS Fender Precision Bass.
    We were reunited about 10 years later when it turned up as the house bass in a recording studio.
    They wouldn't sell it back to me.

• edited October 2020

I had a Casio VZ-1 and regret never properly learning how to program it before I sold it.

But it was so complex compared to the CZ synths (which were very similar to analogue in that they pretty much had one button per parameter) that i never got my head around how it worked.

These days with the YouTubes and forums and inter webs learning complex gear is so much easier. Kids these days don’t know they’re born :lol:

• edited October 2020

Kurzweil K2000

• edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Marshall JCM 800 Full Stack (immaculate condition)..
    Bought from a good friend that had bought it brand new + hardly used it.. O U C H.. I needed tuition money for music college.. it ended up going to a fellow classmate and we ended up in a band together for about a year.. so, I still was able to see + hear + play that amp even though it wasn’t mine anymore..

That was one of the 1st + last music instruments that I sold.. won’t do it anymore.. maybe a trade but NO SELLING OF GEAR.. 😁