Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Feels Like I'm in Heaven

edited October 2014 in Creations

Since I am feeling a bit grumpy because of being temporarily deaf in one ear, I decided to cheer myself up by writing a happy pop song!
No real guitar on this. I used the Electric Guitar (Strat) in Guitarism on my iPad and the rest of the sounds are from Cubasis. Mastered in Final Touch (as best I could with only one ear!).

Comments

• edited October 2014

Nice work...I'm sorry for your loss! Hope it gets back to you soon! I'd choose blindness over being deaf any day!

• Not bad for a half-deaf guy! Good tune. Hearing is overrated anyway. Ask Brian Wilson or Beethoven. Don't bring up the subject with Pete Townsend though.

A CAUTIONARY TALE: In them olden days before good PAs, mixes, monitors and stuff, you just had to play real loud to fill the venue. Forget being able to hear any vocals at all or what was being played on the other side of the drums. No one gave a thought to protecting our hearing. Lots of us paying the price now. By the time you notice the problem, it's already too late. Take care of those things hanging off the sides of your heads!

• edited October 2014

Great song! Very catchy. Reminds me of Echo & the Bunnymen. Sounds like real guitar and drum playing. Sorry about your ear.

• Cheers, guys! :)

• I'm registered blind and have little sight and love making music on my iPad.

• Love to have you join us!

• edited October 2014

Good song! Hope your ear recovers soon!