Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UpPlay / Intrepolicious and LL

edited September 2020 in Creations

Collaboration with @Intrepolicious. Ed provided the rhythm section and distortion guitar. Me, piano and iFretless Alto Sax. For some reason recorded at 463.4 hz. Ask Ed, he’ll know.

Comments

• Good work gentlemen. Love the piano run toward the end.
    Listened late at low volume on the iPad speaker so I didn’t catch the distorted guitar.
    Who recorded their track first?

• @Ben said:
    Good work gentlemen. Love the piano run toward the end.
    Listened late at low volume on the iPad speaker so I didn’t catch the distorted guitar.
    Who recorded their track first?

I sent @LinearLineman the initial track. It’s just two synth tracks recorded with my Behringer Deepmind 12 into CB3. There’s no guitar, distorted or otherwise. He must be thinking of my other contributions.

• @Ben @Intrepolicious, there is indeed a third track of distorted something. You can hear it ar 00:30.
    It gets covered up in the second half.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Ben @Intrepolicious, there is indeed a third track of distorted something. You can hear it ar 00:30.
    It gets covered up in the second half.

That’s the second synth track.