Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturo's iSEM DISABLES Audiobus and does NOT show up as an input either

edited October 2014 in Support and Feedback

I use iPad mini retina , latest AB, latest iOS 8.x

Comments

• This was OK: (iPad Air, OS 7.1.2)

• iSem has not been updated yet so it will not work until Arturia get that sorted.

• I received a very cordial response from Arturia support today after asking about any timelines for update to Audiobus 2.1SDK for iOS8 compatibility on both iSEM and iMini.

"The estimated date for the ISEM is in middle of november and the estimated date for iMINI is before christmas. Please accept all apologies for the temporary inconvenience caused."

Its a little wait - but I like nice dev responses and an estimated date to help expectation management! :) Thank you Arturia