Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ToneBoosters Bonanza! - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

I'm boosting my tones in my latest video!

Comments

• edited September 2020

Awesome video @Daveypoo thanks!

• Hey - you're welcome. Thanks for bumping this thread back to the front page!

😁

• I watch just to see you. I just can’t believe you’re only 4” tall and can still procreate. Fun video and when I hear you recite your workflow I realize I am an iOS CroMagnon.

• edited September 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    I watch just to see you. I just can’t believe you’re only 4” tall and can still procreate. Fun video and when I hear you recite your workflow I realize I am an iOS CroMagnon.

I might be only 4" tall but I make up for it elsewhere... 😉😘

Don't sell yourself short - I went to university to be a sound engineer and STILL have difficulty coming up with unique ways to illustrate these apps. As Donna Summer once said - "She works hard for the money, so you'd better treat her right."

😎

• Great video! Pretty informative - a great way to show off the app’s usage in a real setting

• Thanks much @Daveypoo for creating and sharing this video!

• Absolutely @DJB - thank YOU for generosity and your incredible apps!

😁

• :> @Daveypoo said:

Absolutely @DJB - thank YOU for generosity and your incredible apps!

B)

• Awesome, I was looking through TB apps today and added few to my potential buy list. This video will help a lot :)

• Fantastic - I think that you'll be happy with whatever you choose as these are absolutely top notch apps.