Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Synth Not Working in CB3

No problem with any other apps. Neither Au or IAP. No signal in CB3. First time using since last iOS update. Other apps work fine, Don’t want to reinstall cause of all the downloading necessary.
Was hankering to try the new uprights I got.

Any ideas or similar experience?

Comments

• Working ok for me but I haven’t updated to the latest OS yet.

• wimwim
    edited September 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    No problem with any other apps. Neither Au or IAP. No signal in CB3. First time using since last iOS update. Other apps work fine, Don’t want to reinstall cause of all the downloading necessary.
    Was hankering to try the new uprights I got.

Any ideas or similar experience?

AUv3 or IAA version? Got the latest? You should not have to re-download if you just update from the App Store (not guaranteed though).

Last update 2.4.13 from 9-Sept-2020:

• Fixed No Sound issue in AUv3 DAWs
  • @wim, both AU and IAA. Will check it out further.

• edited September 2020

@wim, indeed, it needs an update to deal with that very issue. Trouble is, it won’t download from the App Store right now.
    Edit: I had to sign out and back in to my account and hard reboot my iPad. Works!