Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to change thread title once gear is gone?

Does anyone know how to change the title of the thread once that little gear disappears? Usually the gear stays there for a week or two but for some of the longer threads it goes away I want to update the ChordBud 2 thread from coming soon to out now but the gear is not there anymore?
Anyone know how?

Maybe @Michael ?

Comments

• Sorry only read the title... forget about the thread... just buy more gear :)

• A moderator could do that.
    But i think, the canonical and better way is new thread about the new topic and it's new subject.

This greatly helps to make the forum more usable.

The biggest horror are those threads that start with thr anticipation of an App, continues over the release and then also contains any and all updates.

Such a thread may be conventient for those who read it, multiple times per day and also regularly write it in.

For any other usage or user, this is just a horror - you cannot find nothing and am nearly forced to read of the existing thousands of messages, possibly created over years.

We should not do this ;-)

• Thanks. But I started a thread about a new app before it was out, now it’s out and I want to let people know.

• @Michael can you please change the Chord Bud 2 Coming Soon thread to Chord Bud 2 Out Now.

Thanks.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @Michael can you please change the Chord Bud 2 Coming Soon thread to Chord Bud 2 Out Now.

Thanks.

Yup