Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo by BeepStreet released

Comments

• edited September 2020

Wait a minute. > @RajahP said:

Really wishing for midi import/export in this beauty.. would change everything..✌🏿👌👍🏿🙏

Would be cool To import midi. In the meanwhile I route midi device out to and record to Drambo. I made a template for Patterning and Rozeta rhythm

Yep one of the best midi recording I have seen.. but for a speedy work-flow.. Imagine just importing midi files.. and p-locking, etc.. then exporting..

I’ll pay for this feature..

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for updates.

• Poly edit mode is great! This is a great little improvement.

• @wim said:
    Poly edit mode is great! This is a great little improvement.

Can you explain why for the dummies?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@wim said:

If you have a chord on a step you used to have to add and delete each note component, or redo the whole step. Now when you're in edit mode you just touch the step and the keys are highlighted on the keyboard. You can edit the chord by simply toggling notes on and off.

• @wim said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@wim said:

If you have a chord on a step you used to have to add and delete each note component, or redo the whole step. Now when you're in edit mode you just touch the step and the keys are highlighted on the keyboard. You can edit the chord by simply toggling notes on and off.

Got it, thanks!

• Why is Drambo keyboard not the same octave as other keyboards?

C3 in Drambo is C4 elsewhere.

• @sigma79 said:
    Why is Drambo keyboard not the same octave as other keyboards?

That's just a thing with MIDI. There's no definition for octave numbering in the MIDI specification, so different apps choose different octave numbering schemes. You just have to adjust to it.

• @wim said:

@sigma79 said:
    Why is Drambo keyboard not the same octave as other keyboards?

That's just a thing with MIDI. There's no definition for octave numbering in the MIDI specification, so different apps choose different octave numbering schemes. You just have to adjust to it.

Cool. Cheers wim.

• Can drambo play a sequence without the transport engaged yet?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Can drambo play a sequence without the transport engaged yet?

Sure! And it can run at a speed different from the project bpm.

• @rs2000 said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Can drambo play a sequence without the transport engaged yet?

Sure! And it can run at a speed different from the project bpm.

Really? You mean the main sequencer that can be recorded into?

• where can i access this sample?
    i do not see it in my drambo>samples folder

• edited September 2020

@reasOne As far as I'm aware the recorder module doesn't yet have the function to save audio as a sample, or even save it under a module preset. It's an odd omission.
    Personally, I find it easier to p-lock the recorder module than the flexi sampler to quickly capture synced audio for later use. Really hope samples can be saved for it in the future.

• @reasOne said:
    where can i access this sample?
    i do not see it in my drambo>samples folder

This will be possible on v.1.2.5 (very soon)

• @lukesleepwalker the CV and gate sequencers right now are independent from the app transport

The main step sequencers are not yet able to run outside of the clock

• @bcrichards said:
    @lukesleepwalker the CV and gate sequencers right now are independent from the app transport

The main step sequencers are not yet able to run outside of the clock

That's what I thought. Thx for confirming, Ben.

• I love the new input method for chords, great improvement 👍

• One of the best ios apps just keeps getting better and better

• It’s begun..

I wonder if hosted AUs and internal modules can be placed on the same track? Sometimes I want an external effect in between a few Drambo processors.

@BoutiqueCase said:

Oh boy...

• edited September 2020

Leaks of my leaks... ok Look at my dirty ipad :). Yes, AU is just a module.. all AU inputs and outputs are mirrored to Drambo module. e.g. A module housing 8 outputs AU will have 8 outputs.

• We have to wait a bit.. its just an early working proof on concept.

• Man Giku, you put the D in Drambo and in Dev. Can’t wait for all you’ve got in store for this app.

(Maybe the dagger Steiner Parker as an iap down the line 😉)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Leaks of my leaks... ok Look at my dirty ipad :). Yes, AU is just a module.. all AU inputs and outputs are mirrored to Drambo module. e.g. A module housing 8 outputs AU will have 8 outputs.

Nice.

Looking good.

This discussion has been closed.