Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

THU—Holy Grail for Fender sound

Comments

• @audiobussy said:
    In all seriousness though, one can save a ton of CPU by doing the vast majority of your guitar stuff — if not all of it — in THU

And because you can do that you can also use TH-U on an iPhone too using an iRig HD or Pro or Duo.
    I haven't played with a Bluetooth Pedal yet.

• @StormJH1 said:

@Bootsy said:

Have you tried any of the presets? Those are pretty great sounding and have different setups
    effects chains added already.

I have not, and that's a good suggestion. While I hate presets almost all of the time, studying them is a good way to figure out tricks and settings that work for your setup. I'll have to look into where to download those, as I know it was discussed in this and other threads.

There are two entire preset banks already available in the app for the Funk Bundle, called “TH-U Funk and R&B” and “TH-U Funk and R&B songs”, 82 presets total. It’s a good reference for combining all the components that come in that bundle. The “Experience TH-U” bank is also a free preset bank. And besides The Edge Rig with all its presets in the rig player, there’s a whole separate preset bank for it called “CHP The Edge”, It’s #31 in the preset bank. There are only 9 presets there but they’re a great example of how you can combine a Rig with pedals and fx from the sim collections.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:

@StormJH1 said:

@Bootsy said:

Have you tried any of the presets? Those are pretty great sounding and have different setups
    effects chains added already.

I have not, and that's a good suggestion. While I hate presets almost all of the time, studying them is a good way to figure out tricks and settings that work for your setup. I'll have to look into where to download those, as I know it was discussed in this and other threads.

There are two entire preset banks already available in the app for the Funk Bundle, called “TH-U Funk and R&B” and “TH-U Funk and R&B songs”, 82 presets total. It’s a good reference for combining all the components that come in that bundle. The “Experience TH-U” bank is also a free preset bank. And besides The Edge Rig with all its presets in the rig player, there’s a whole separate preset bank for it called “CHP The Edge”, It’s #31 in the preset bank. There are only 9 presets there but they’re a great example of how you can combine a Rig with pedals and fx from the sim collections.

I've been having a blast with these rigs and especially the presets. The free Hendrix ones are fun. I just bought two more rigs (thanks @flo26), and the first preset in bsh sold Luke lead had me smiling from ear to ear.

• edited September 2020

@lukesleepwalker said:

@audiobussy said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    I strongly believe that this is the future of live performing, not just recording. Apps like Overloud and Ge Labs have great midi mapping, Bias has also implemented it. Maybe Nembrini will get its own rig loader, but it can be toggled with midi in AUM. The important thing is for these apps to be stable standalone and as AUv3. So you get an audio interface like the XTone Pro for $250 on the ground, not only does it have 6 midi footswitches programmable with at least 18 combinations like a pedal board and an expression pedal in, but it has XLR out, monitor L/R out, and headphone out, and another in with phantom power plus a midi in/out. So with your favorite guitar rig and pedals all mapped out, you’re going into the the house PA with the xlr out, and monitoring yourself onstage simultaneously. Without a PA you just plug into a good speaker on stage. The point is this is all cheaper than a heavy $1,000-$2,000 tube amp, or Kemper, or a Line 6, and you literally have an entire world of tone in your iPad/iPhone clipped to a stand in front of you. Can use outside apps and fx in the chain, beats, mix busses, record it, whatever! Things you couldn’t dream of without the iPad and with just a hardware modeler. Lots of times a guitar amp is mic’d and sent to PA anyway. Just an amp on stage is too beamy of a sound and not omnipresent for the audience. So being able to send your rig out to a PA or at least using a good all purpose multi directional speaker... this is the future, Overloud etc with iPad/iPhone on your mic stand, not a laptop. Interface out into the house and your stage monitor, that’s it! Portable and awesome, and with today’s tech the tone and responsiveness can compete with real amps. Plus you get to fuse your recording and performing set up together. Sure nothing is cheaper than a used Fender Hot Rod or something, but nobody wants to lug that shit around anymore and fear tubes breaking. Guitar, iPad, interface, basta. If you’re playing house shows with your one amazing combo amp then I say rock on! I did it my whole life with a Trem-O-Verb 2x12 combo and later with an old Music Man head with 4x12 matching cab, my vertebrae remembers. The iOS way is really viable these days....

This is what I’ve been trying to do since 2003

But this year will be different!

Besides owning a Line 6 Pod in 1999 for like two weeks, I had never used guitar software or simulators of any kind on any platform, until my iPhone last year and on the new iPad just this year. My early life had been playing rhythm in touring bands, heavy amps, a wheeled rack of recording gear using DAWs like Cakewalk on PC, and after that GarageBand paved the way as it has for so many. Unlike many seasoned users, I’ve never experienced the frustrations of abandonware or new updates and releases ruining people’s rigs. If updates or new Apple releases ruined my creations or deemed my gear unusable, I would probably break things. I also never invested in the apps of past years, so virtually everything I have is newer generation and AUv3. So I’ve come with fresh ears and no baggage, and a lack of knowledge about both iOS production and its ecosystem. I’m entering at a time when apps are generally more stable and at this great period where improved processing power and tech of new devices has attracted so many more developers to either create or port over game changing software for iOS. So I do believe that this year will be different, and not just because of the pandemic that half the world thinks is a hoax. Musicians and performers all over the world have no platform, no stage, and no work. I’ve been a self-employed musician for well over a decade now (singing, not guitar) and I’ve had at least a year’s worth of contracts and performances get cancelled. Many creatives are using this time to expand their home studios and their mobile studios and it’s an amazing time to be a portable music maker. I could sit in a basement with 5 rusty boutique tube amps I don’t use, or I could take my iOS device with 500 amps to the top of a mountain and jam and compose to the sunrise.

I am genuinely floored and excited by Nembrini, Overloud, and Ge Labs. The portability, stability, price point, playing responsiveness, tube-like dynamic responsiveness, midi mapping, zero latency, it’s all there and it’s the future. I don’t have the sounds of Bias or Amplitube in my ears nor any investments in them, but the free demos didn’t impress me. I know many people love them and have every reason to. I like the Tonestack UI but the tones are just dated to me.

I’m still wrapping up my honeymoon phase with iOS where apps seem comically cheap for what you get, though I’m afraid to add up all those Apple receipts. Maybe iOS14 will ruin everything and I’ll throw my device in the river, but I’m hopeful considering the quality that’s been coming out. MIDI Guitar 2 are you kidding me, how amazing. And not just guitar apps... FAC, BramBos, FF/TB etc... Now iOS needs a real DAW and not a patchwork of mildly stable half-DAWs. The fact that CB3 doesn’t have tempo track/change is laughable. AUM seems like the #1 app keeping this ecosystem together, even without a timeline.

A long rant this is, stay positive people! You could have one piece of gear that costs thousands, does two things, and weighs a ton. Or you could have one piece of gear that costs thousands, does thousands of things, weighs a pound, and also plays Netflix.

A long rant... weighs a pound, and also plays Netflix.

Dream big... Play Nembrini on Netflix.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said: The fact that CB3 doesn’t have tempo track/change is laughable.

➕ 1,000,000,000!

Completely

Totally

Inconceivably

Absurd!!!!

• @McD said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    A long rant... weighs a pound, and also plays Netflix.

Dream big... Play Nembrini on Netflix.

If Netflix has midi mapping then fuck yeah...

Dream bigger, play Nembrini in someone else’s Netflix while they “Netflix and Chill”

I strongly believe that this is the future of live performing, not just recording. Apps like Overloud and Ge Labs have great midi mapping, Bias has also implemented it. Maybe Nembrini will get its own rig loader, but it can be toggled with midi in AUM. The important thing is for these apps to be stable standalone and as AUv3. So you get an audio interface like the XTone Pro for $250 on the ground, not only does it have 6 midi footswitches programmable with at least 18 combinations like a pedal board and an expression pedal in, but it has XLR out, monitor L/R out, and headphone out, and another in with phantom power plus a midi in/out. So with your favorite guitar rig and pedals all mapped out, you’re going into the the house PA with the xlr out, and monitoring yourself onstage simultaneously. Without a PA you just plug into a good speaker on stage... this is the future, Overloud etc with iPad/iPhone on your mic stand, not a laptop. Interface out into the house and your stage monitor, that’s it! Portable and awesome, and with today’s tech the tone and responsiveness can compete with real amps. Plus you get to fuse your recording and performing set up together.

Exactly, @JoyceRoadStudios Earlier this year, I resolved to learn how to use the iPad as a recording platform and amp replacement. I already owned a "proper" interface but I chose the Xtone Smart Stomp for the reasons you described and because it's small enough to use anywhere.

It was a pretty steep curve at first. I was used to micing amps and tracking in Logic on a Mac and I didn't feel like I was getting a decent tone until I got into the Nembrini and TH-U sims, further refined by ideas from @flo26 and others, like using Ownhammer cab IRs. (I'd have been adrift without the advice from people on this forum!)

I play in a neighborhood band that gets together almost every week (outside on my driveway, 10 feet apart). A few weeks ago, I bought an 8" Headrush FRFR speaker, strapped it to the iPad and Xtone, and debuted the new rig, actually dozens of rigs, for the other guys. We all love tube amps and we were seriously impressed. Clean, raunchy... it all sounded great. I haven't programmed the midi switches on the Xtone but I look forward to doing that soon.

I don't think I'd go to a real gig without something like a Quilter as a backup but like you said, this is looking more and more like the future of live performing.

• wimwim
    edited September 2020

We're gonna need some good cardboard fake amps to stack up behind us though or it's just gonna look weird. I don't care how much the ladies seem to like nerds now, it just ain't the same.

• @wim said:
    We're gonna need some good cardboard fake amps to stack up behind us though or it's just gonna look weird. I don't care how much the ladies seem to like nerds now, it just ain't the same.

How about a Tweed or Silverface iPad case... or you could just video project a hologram of your Nembrini amp that shoots sparks every time you hit that digital sweet spot...

• wimwim
    edited September 2020

You can't kick a hologram though. Yet.

• @wim said:
    You can't kick a hologram though. Yet.

With the way the world is going, bands on stage will just be holograms, performing for an audience of holograms. How will clubs enforce maximum capacity then, especially if everyone’s hologram will be taller or skinnier or buffer or more bodaciously curvaceous?? But in all seriousness I would totally go see a 70 foot Esperanza Spalding or a giant resurrected vision of Prince.

• @wim said:

But the elves will trod upon it.

• edited September 2020

@Schmotown said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    I strongly believe that this is the future of live performing, not just recording. Apps like Overloud and Ge Labs have great midi mapping, Bias has also implemented it. Maybe Nembrini will get its own rig loader, but it can be toggled with midi in AUM. The important thing is for these apps to be stable standalone and as AUv3. So you get an audio interface like the XTone Pro for $250 on the ground, not only does it have 6 midi footswitches programmable with at least 18 combinations like a pedal board and an expression pedal in, but it has XLR out, monitor L/R out, and headphone out, and another in with phantom power plus a midi in/out. So with your favorite guitar rig and pedals all mapped out, you’re going into the the house PA with the xlr out, and monitoring yourself onstage simultaneously. Without a PA you just plug into a good speaker on stage... this is the future, Overloud etc with iPad/iPhone on your mic stand, not a laptop. Interface out into the house and your stage monitor, that’s it! Portable and awesome, and with today’s tech the tone and responsiveness can compete with real amps. Plus you get to fuse your recording and performing set up together.

Exactly, @JoyceRoadStudios Earlier this year, I resolved to learn how to use the iPad as a recording platform and amp replacement. I already owned a "proper" interface but I chose the Xtone Smart Stomp for the reasons you described and because it's small enough to use anywhere.

It was a pretty steep curve at first. I was used to micing amps and tracking in Logic on a Mac and I didn't feel like I was getting a decent tone until I got into the Nembrini and TH-U sims, further refined by ideas from @flo26 and others, like using Ownhammer cab IRs. (I'd have been adrift without the advice from people on this forum!)

I play in a neighborhood band that gets together almost every week (outside on my driveway, 10 feet apart). A few weeks ago, I bought an 8" Headrush FRFR speaker, strapped it to the iPad and Xtone, and debuted the new rig, actually dozens of rigs, for the other guys. We all love tube amps and we were seriously impressed. Clean, raunchy... it all sounded great. I haven't programmed the midi switches on the Xtone but I look forward to doing that soon.

I don't think I'd go to a real gig without something like a Quilter as a backup but like you said, this is looking more and more like the future of live performing.

Great to know about your positive experience. Midi mapping the footswitches in Overloud seems super intuitive and stable, and there appears to be no latency with that either.
    I have an Xtone on the way! I’m also getting in on the Ownhammer IRs tonight.

For a live setting and in lieu of a traditional guitar amp, @flo26 would still choose something like a Rivera attenuator/load box before an iPad, not unlike the Quilter you mention. He has one of the fancier ones with the
    11-band eq speaker emulator. The biggest challenge for sims, according to him, is recreating how the air moves with a real amp/cab and therefore how it would cut in a real club above drums and bass etc... I think we could get there eventually with PAs and speakers, and certainly for professional studio recording iOS sims are 100% legit.

• I picked up the American Classics rig collection. The cabs in this are nice. I haven’t had a chance to compare to using my IRs, but my initial impression is good. I am enjoying exploring the Tweed Deluxe and Mesa Mark I.

@Schmotown said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

Great to know about your positive experience. Midi mapping the footswitches in Overloud seems super intuitive and stable, and there appears to be no latency with that either.

For a live setting and in lieu of a traditional guitar amp, @flo26 would still choose something like a Rivera attenuator/load box before an iPad, not unlike the Quilter you mention. He has one of the fancier ones with the
    11-band eq speaker emulator. The biggest challenge for sims, according to him, is recreating how the air moves with a real amp/cab and therefore how it would cut in a real club above drums and bass etc... I think we could get there eventually with PAs and speakers, and certainly for professional studio recording iOS sims are 100% legit.

No,no,@joyceRoadStudio,i use the rivera load box before a TUBE amp!
    The load box is useless with an ipad.it only works with tube amps.
    With the ipad,i only use my apogee quartet.

• edited September 2020

@flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@Schmotown said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

No,no,@joyceRoadStudio,i use the rivera load box before a TUBE amp!
    The load box is useless with an ipad.it only works with tube amps.
    With the ipad,i only use my apogee quartet.

By before I meant instead of, not physically before, as in your preference in a live setting. “Before” as an expression of preference is an Americanism.

Your preference for live shows:
    1. Amp
    2. Load box
    3. iPad

Sorry for the confusion!

• There's something to be said for:

mobility
    physical logistics (form factors, weight, man power)
    set up time

Many touring outfits are going to a pure digital stage environment with no speakers anywhere.
    All musicians and singers get in-ear monitoring.

A lot of "canned music" is just another component in the mix so whole sections of the act have been
    eliminated and replaced by dancers.

On this level, it's hi-tech touring theater.

For the small scale I like listening to the "GuitarWank" podcast with Scott Hamilton discussing his
    current touring process. He's a guitar tone God and he rents amps in country. It's the only way he can make the finances work and even then some tours don't make enough if he doesn't sell enough merchandise or CD's. The other guitarist is Bruce Forman, the jazz be-bop player, and his strategy is to use
    the tiny Henriksen amps he can have shipped to the venue or expect the club owner to buy. He has moved to a solo act to make a profit playing jazz. They both resist the new modelers as having close but insufficient tone qualities.

Good enough gets better every year. Eventually there was a horseless carriage... the wireless radio... and someday the tube amp will be in museums but considered a "one trick pony".

The future is here... it's just not evenly distributed yet.

• @McD said:
    There's something to be said for:

mobility
    physical logistics (form factors, weight, man power)
    set up time

Many touring outfits are going to a pure digital stage environment with no speakers anywhere.
    All musicians and singers get in-ear monitoring.

A lot of "canned music" is just another component in the mix so whole sections of the act have been
    eliminated and replaced by dancers.

On this level, it's hi-tech touring theater.

For the small scale I like listening to the "GuitarWank" podcast with Scott Hamilton discussing his
    current touring process. He's a guitar tone God and he rents amps in country. It's the only way he can make the finances work and even then some tours don't make enough if he doesn't sell enough merchandise or CD's. The other guitarist is Bruce Forman, the jazz be-bop player, and his strategy is to use
    the tiny Henriksen amps he can have shipped to the venue or expect the club owner to buy. He has moved to a solo act to make a profit playing jazz. They both resist the new modelers as having close but insufficient tone qualities.

Good enough gets better every year. Eventually there was a horseless carriage... the wireless radio... and someday the tube amp will be in museums but considered a "one trick pony".

The future is here... it's just not evenly distributed yet.

I bought a Henriksen Bud 10 last year, this is the 10in 2 channel version. It is magical! But I can't play jazz so I started putting pedals in front of it and it took em all, but I don't think that's where it shines. Turns out these amp are built in Arvada Colorado where i have lived for 30 yrs so I had to buy one. Actually my wife bought for a birthday gift. Bud Henriksen passed away a few years ago but he had been building these prototypes of these amps and his son Peter took over after his passing and they came up with the "Bud" 120 watts with a 6 inch speaker and a tweeter you can turn on or off. Sorry hijack your comment but I got excited when you mention the Henriksen 😎

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

@Bootsy said:
    I bought a Henriksen Bud 10 last year, this is the 10in 2 channel version. It is magical! But I can't play jazz so I started putting pedals in front of it and it took em all, but I don't think that's where it shines. Turns out these amp are built in Arvada Colorado where i have lived for 30 yrs so I had to buy one. Actually my wife bought for a birthday gift. Bud Henriksen passed away a few years ago but he had been building these prototypes of these amps and his son Peter took over after his passing and they came up with the "Bud" 120 watts with a 6 inch speaker and a tweeter you can turn on or off. Sorry hijack your comment but I got excited when you mention the Henriksen 😎

I heard that Peter has started a "Rocky Mountain Arch Top Guitar Festival" in Arvada for lovers of classic jazz guitars made by modern luthiers.

I heard Bruce Forman playing through a Henriksen with his "Red Guitar" made by Sonntag.

The only thing that comes close is the time I heard Joe Pass play solo for an hour and I was backstage. It's was like this plumber showed up to repair our ears. He plugged in and just turned into this human music machine: a jazz zen master monk.

Archtops have a quality nothing quite matches. But that TH-U Polyphase amp is a good $5 ticket to get close enough with headphones. Joe Pass popularized the PolyTone, I think.

Bruce Forman went to the Archtop Festival and played a Ken Parker Archtop invention that he says is the best guitar he's ever played for tone. He also hinted that the Parker would retail for $30,000, I think. Knowing Parker I'll bet it's got very unique materials and some creative pickup designs.

• In this Rick Beato video he breaks down Kid Charlemagne

there are some extended guitar only sections from the original multitrack (Larry Carlton playing a 335 into a Fender Tweed Deluxe with no pedals or anything. That little amp cranked to the max has a great sound. I will be studying hard.

• I always loved the Elliot Randall solo on "Reelin' in the Years" and Dean Parks "Peg" solo. They always
    found and got great guitar soloists.

Larry Carlton did most of the arranging for the Steely Dan sessions... transcribing the chords from the Becker/Fagen song demos... and those chords are really tricky. Carlton plays on almost every track on "Aja" because he was effectively the band leader too communicating with the session players and fixing the arrangements on the fly.

• @McD said:

@Bootsy said:

I heard that Peter has started a "Rocky Mountain Arch Top Guitar Festival" in Arvada for lovers of classic jazz guitars made by modern luthiers.

I heard Bruce Forman playing through a Henriksen with his "Red Guitar" made by Sonntag.

The only thing that comes close is the time I heard Joe Pass play solo for an hour and I was backstage. It's was like this plumber showed up to repair our ears. He plugged in and just turned into this human music machine: a jazz zen master monk.

Archtops have a quality nothing quite matches. But that TH-U Polyphase amp is a good $5 ticket to get close enough with headphones. Joe Pass popularized the PolyTone, I think.

Bruce Forman went to the Archtop Festival and played a Ken Parker Archtop invention that he says is the best guitar he's ever played for tone. He also hinted that the Parker would retail for $30,000, I think. Knowing Parker I'll bet it's got very unique materials and some creative pickup designs.

My wife and I went down to old town Arvada last year during the arch top fest. We had heard it was going on but didn't really know much about it. We just wanted some dinner before going to an event at the brewery I work at in Denver. Walk in to Klein's beer hall and there's live jazz playin and Henriksen banners everywhere and it sounded awesome. I told my wife I've seen these amps before in my FB feed. She asks where are they made? I'm like i think they're danish or Swedish maybe? So we google it and it comes up arvada! Long story longer, I start looking at everything On YouTube. I see Peter showing off all his custom colors cabs for the bud six. I email him about a blue bud ten, he's like I just so happen to have a sample blue cab for a Bud Ten I'll sell for the regular price. So I now have the only blue bud ten in existence. The only name I remember seeing that night was Adam Miller and he was great.

• @Bootsy said:

@McD said:

@Bootsy said:

My wife and I went down to old town Arvada last year during the arch top fest. We had heard it was going on but didn't really know much about it. We just wanted some dinner before going to an event at the brewery I work at in Denver. Walk in to Klein's beer hall and there's live jazz playin and Henriksen banners everywhere and it sounded awesome. I told my wife I've seen these amps before in my FB feed. She asks where are they made? I'm like i think they're danish or Swedish maybe? So we google it and it comes up arvada! Long story longer, I start looking at everything On YouTube. I see Peter showing off all his custom colors cabs for the bud six. I email him about a blue bud ten, he's like I just so happen to have a sample blue cab for a Bud Ten I'll sell for the regular price. So I now have the only blue bud ten in existence. The only name I remember seeing that night was Adam Miller and he was great.

unfortunately I think this years festival isn't happening. Which is a drag.

• Yes. It's a tough year for musicians at every level of the economy. But my headphones are full of great music... at every level.

• @Bootsy said:

@Bootsy said:

@McD said:

@Bootsy said:

unfortunately I think this years festival isn't happening. Which is a drag.

Which brewery do you work at? I was on a short gig in Denver last October and had a chance to visit Wynkoop, Jagged Mountain, and Falling Rock Tap House. I remember getting to Denver and searching for beer in a gigantic snow storm, maybe 10/23??

• edited September 2020

@JoyceRoadStudios, I'm the Brewer at Oasis Brewing in the Highlands area of Northwest Denver. We put a brewery in a 87 year old church that was destined to be torn down, but they gave it historical status so it became the reborn oasis. Oasis was one of the original micros back in 1992 in Boulder. And gave me my first pro brewing gig in 1999 to 2002. 16 yrs and several breweries later I came full circle. We've been open here since March 2018. Wynkoop is what got me into this whole craft brews and brewing. We had our first snow storm and cold yesterday September 8th. Went from 95 on Monday to 35 for a high yesterday.

• @Bootsy said:
    I'm the Brewer at Oasis Brewing in the Highlands area of Northwest Denver. We put a brewery in a 87 year old church that was destined to be torn down, but they gave it historical status so it became the reborn oasis. Oasis was one of the original micros back in 1992 in Boulder. And gave me my first pro brewing gig in 1999 to 2002. 16 yrs and several breweries later I came full circle. We've been open here since March 2018. Wynkoop is what got me into this whole craft brews and brewing. We had our first snow storm and cold yesterday September 8th. Went from 95 on Monday to 35 for a high yesterday.

Sweet dude! I just brewed my very first batch of beer, went straight for the BIAB. It’s going to be really bad...

@Bootsy said:

@Bootsy said:

@McD said:

@Bootsy said:
    I bought a Henriksen Bud 10 last year, this is the 10in 2 channel version. It is magical! But I can't play jazz so I started putting pedals in front of it and it took em all, but I don't think that's where it shines. Turns out these amp are built in Arvada Colorado where i have lived for 30 yrs so I had to buy one. Actually my wife bought

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@Bootsy said:
    I'm the Brewer at Oasis Brewing in the Highlands area of Northwest Denver. We put a brewery in a 87 year old church that was destined to be torn down, but they gave it historical status so it became the reborn oasis. Oasis was one of the original micros back in 1992 in Boulder. And gave me my first pro brewing gig in 1999 to 2002. 16 yrs and several breweries later I came full circle. We've been open here since March 2018. Wynkoop is what got me into this whole craft brews and brewing. We had our first snow storm and cold yesterday September 8th. Went from 95 on Monday to 35 for a high yesterday.

Sweet dude! I just brewed my very first batch of beer, went straight for the BIAB. It’s going to be really bad...

Nah it'll be fine. What's BIAB? Brew in a bag? Where was your gig in Denver?

• @Bootsy said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@Bootsy said:

@Bootsy said:

@McD said:

@Bootsy said:
    I bought a Henriksen Bud 10 last year, this is the 10in 2 channel version. It is magical! But I can't play jazz so I started putting pedals in front of it and it took em all, but I don't think that's where it shines. Turns out these amp are built in Arvada Colorado where i have lived for 30 yrs so I had to buy one. Actually my wife bought

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@Bootsy said:

Nah it'll be fine. What's BIAB? Brew in a bag? Where was your gig in Denver?

Yeah brew in a bag. Everyone told me to start with a starter kit but I went with BIAB a 10 gallon pot propane burner wort chiller, before I knew nearly enough about any of it. A great learning experience for the next time. Gig was with the symphony at Boettcher Hall.