Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yukawa - AUv3 Plugin Effector by iceWorks, Inc.

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1529500098

Description:

Yukawa is an AUv3 compatible multi-effector that combines a multi-tap sequence delay that produces a rhythmic phrase in sync with the beat, a modulatable stereo delay, and a DJ mixer style filter.

Sequence delay

You can set the volume, pan, cutoff frequency, and resonance for each tap of the delay with up to 16 taps that are synchronized to the beat. You can also set the Damp parameter to gradually reduce the high range or low range each time the delay is repeated.

Stereo delay

A stereo delay with various functions packed into a simple UI. It works not only as a simple stereo delay, but also as a ping-pong delay that produces the effect of sound moving left and right. The delay time can be specified in milliseconds as well as tempo synchronization. By modulation, you can create a modulation effect sound such as chorus. You can also add negative feedback and distortion or noise to the feedback.

filter

The DJ mixer style filter can control Low Pass and High Pass Filter seamlessly with one knob. The cutoff frequency can be modulated. Also, overdrive can create a distorted filter sound.

Routing

On the routing setting screen, you can set which signal is sent where and how much.

Universal App

Compatible with iPad and iPhone, it has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.

# Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use this AUv3 Plug-In in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3).

# Audiobus
You can stream live audio directly to any Audiobus compatible application. See https://audiob.us for details.

# Ableton Link
It is possible to synchronize tempo and timing not only with applications that support Ableton Link running on the same device but also with applications running on other devices via the local network. In addition to iOS apps, you can also sync with compatible applications on Mac/PC, such as Ableton Live and TRAKTOR. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for details..

MIDI Inputs

• Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI Input
  • MIDI Clock Syncronization
  • MIDI Controller Mapping

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 10.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• Midi inputs!

• Thanks again @White. What will they think of next? I’m trying to imagine how it might sound 🤔

• If its from ice works is gonna be crazy it's his first effect sounds cool.

• I'm glad iceworks is getting into FX. I'll buy them all, lol.

• edited September 2020

Just gave it a 5 min spin. Works great on drums fractal bits etc. If u can achieve the effects with separate apps is a different matter but must say its fun and a keeper for me. Definitely adds great movement to a beat.

• I love icegear and already have all their synth...but I really don't need another fx except if there is something really new. Is it the case?

• They should make the resonator section of their synths an effect. Anyway, bought, pour encourager le développeur.

• Not sure if it's new exactly, but it combines a lot of flexibility with a really good interface. A very playable and fun effect.

Though I probably fall into the category of people for whom there can never be enough delays...

• In the same boat and I can't see anything unique either.
    Apart from the usuals from ice gear - great UI, reliable, efficient + I love what the built in delay does to his (often too bright) synths. So, I'll probably end up buying it...

• Instant purchase!

• Here’s the video From their site.

• IceWorks you say.
    Cha Ching. Thank you sir 👊🏼™️💕

• @echoopera said:
    IceWorks you say.
    Cha Ching. Thank you sir 👊🏼™️💕

@echoopera after 5 mins play I thought this one would be right up u street!

• Sounds a bit like FD-1 in the description. I struggle a bit with that one, so maybe this does a better job...

• Bought and I have to say that it sounds some way different from FD-1.

I like it so much.

• This is like a cup of tea in my alley. I’ll take it!

• That video gives me nice Orbital flashbacks.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    They should make the resonator section of their synths an effect.

THIS!

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

THIS!

That’s what I assumed this would be the instant I read the thread title...

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

THIS!

It would be really useful

• Have to say I’ve always been a fan of the filtered echo section in their synths. Tempting. Would be more tempting if I didn’t already have 500 delay apps.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Have to say I’ve always been a fan of the filtered echo section in their synths. Tempting. Would be more tempting if I didn’t already have 500 delay apps.

I’m in the same boat - at the same time I can’t think of any other which has the same features. I’m thinking this could be a good one for those of the Techno persuasion. One more can’t do any harm 😀

• @robosardine said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Have to say I’ve always been a fan of the filtered echo section in their synths. Tempting. Would be more tempting if I didn’t already have 500 delay apps.

I’m in the same boat - at the same time I can’t think of any other which has the same features. I’m thinking this could be a good one for those of the Techno persuasion. One more can’t do any harm 😀

It’s a lovely effect - on the techno edge of things, but with a melodic side, very System 7-ish.

Think I need to see more vids, but could be a Friday night treat!

• Demo/tutorial coming soon?

@Gavinski said:
    Love it!

• @Gavinski said:
    Love it!

It looks interesting.. definitely a video on it Gavin.

• edited September 2020

@MonzoPro said:

@robosardine said:

@MonzoPro said:

It’s a lovely effect - on the techno edge of things, but with a melodic side, very System 7-ish.

Think I need to see more vids, but could be a Friday night treat!

I am liking also. Plopped it on the first thing I found and started making sense almost immediately (very rare for me, as you know..). Would suggest your Friday will benefit, perhaps even your Saturday morning Mister Sillitoe.

• Vid will be coming for sure guys. Can anyone clarify for me how to switch between high pass and low pass filter? That’s not clear to me at the moment, but yeah, in general this is a really well laid out fix unit that is powerful and pretty intuitive.

• @Gavinski said:
    Vid will be coming for sure guys. Can anyone clarify for me how to switch between high pass and low pass filter? That’s not clear to me at the moment, but yeah, in general this is a really well laid out fix unit that is powerful and pretty intuitive.

To the right is high pass, left is low pass.