Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blocs Wave not working in AUM?

Hi all,
I can play Blocs wave standalone in sync with my AUM session, but can’t get any audio out either hosting it directly in AUM as an IAA device, or via Audiobus 3 and the AUM Audiobus in option. Anyone else got this issue, or a solution?

Comments

• Start blocs first.

• Blocs wave works best in Audiobus , even recording is smooth

In aum you need to manually start it first , even then , you will run into stop start issues

• I wrote to them about a year ago with this one - and sent the screen recordings - they promised to look at it.... but nothing.... they are maybe too busy making up sound packs to sell. Hopefully they will come up with some new drum packs for Groovebox.
    As mentioned you need to launch it first.

• Doh! @topaz @hisdudeness @robosardine : Thanks all. I should have remembered that ‘start it first’ is always good advice for any IAA app into AUM, and, you, it worked. Not too worried about stop/start due to the nature of what I do, such things count as ‘nice to haves’ rather than musts. :)