Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

114 FREE Presets for Lagrange Synth by Spidericemidas

124»

Comments

• @reasOne Nice one! It’s really interesting to hear what different things people come up with from this bank. Looking forward to the finished piece. 👍

• @SpookyZoo said:

Nice to see the presets are in use. A pretty pic indeed! Thank you 👍

• @Krupa said:

@reasOne said:
    here’s a little jam using these amazing presets, sampled into bm3 with pulse on the drums. i’m going to finish this one asap
    is an unlisted link so hopefully you can play it from here...

Nice, that one’s a finisher for sure, I look forward to it 👍

thank ya brother! i’ll drop it here! these presets just work so good!

• @Spidericemidas said:
    @reasOne Nice one! It’s really interesting to hear what different things people come up with from this bank. Looking forward to the finished piece. 👍

indeed man!! i’m going to use lagrange a lot more now!

• Awesome. THANKS SO MUCH 😘👍🏼🙏🏼👊🏼👏🏼❤️

• dang thank you, collected dust this one, reborn

• @reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    @reasOne Nice one! It’s really interesting to hear what different things people come up with from this bank. Looking forward to the finished piece. 👍

indeed man!! i’m going to use lagrange a lot more now!

Good to hear! It’s nice to dig in and try to do something for the synths that don’t get as much attention as the big boys and raise their profile a bit.

• @Lorichs said:
    Awesome. THANKS SO MUCH 😘👍🏼🙏🏼👊🏼👏🏼❤️

You’re welcome! 👊😃

• @noob said:
    dang thank you, collected dust this one, reborn

Good good! Lagrange is great. Lots to be pulled out of it!

• Thanks for sharing these at @Spidericemidas. I'd love to see some spider magic on Spectrum Synth Bundle.

• @auxmux said:
    Thanks for sharing these at @Spidericemidas. I'd love to see some spider magic on Spectrum Synth Bundle.

No problem. Happy to put some more sounds into the community again that might be useful or interesting. I’ll have to look up Spectrum Synth because it’s not one that I’m aware of. I think there’s a few out there still that I don’t have! 😅

• @Soundscaper said:

@echoopera said:

Just magic, Mr Opera ... very interesting business how these sounds are created than transformed into music ... they pass through many hands (and ears) (and gadgets!).

Necessary this group involvement ... this music caper is a social product ... everyone adds a bit. Great music doesn't actually happen alone in garrets too often, Beethoven notwithstanding..

Wonderful to watch and hear folks.

Agreed! This is what I love about the community. Collaberation. Someone makes some sounds. Someone else takes them and makes some wonderful music, using a technique they perhaps learned from or were inspired by someone else. Something that didn’t exist before, comes into existance and is its own thing. Creation. Awesome stuff!

• https://www.dropbox.com/s/i876mihafp33dpu/RPReplay_Final1598916583.MP4?dl=0

@echoopera @reasOne Guys, this isn’t a finished track, and it will probably not get developed into anything either, but I wanted to use it to show you what I had in mind as an idea for using the glitchy percussive arps in the Lagrange pack. Latching even just one key is still a bit too much with them, perhaps too invasive and noisy to have playing for too long constantly. I think they work better as additional rhythmic variation triggered more randomly and briefly. So in this very simple and little example, Rozeta Particles is triggering the “nuts n bolts” preset randomly at intervals of 1/4 and duration of 2 beats to allow the arp to play just briefly each time. FM Player 2 is playing a preset “sunshores” from my FM2 bank with just a little adjustment to the original interval setting on FM2’s arp to sync better with Lagrange. Some reverb and chorus on both tracks just fattens and brightens things up a bit. I demonstrate the patches dry later into the vid. Just a rough screen grab. Nothing edited or fancy. Once you get a few of those glitchy arps running together being driven this way each by its own instance of Particles, you get some good varied rhythmic stuff happening, especially if you run it alongside a more consistent drum track for enhancing beat sounds. See what you think! Best to keep things quite strict with 1/4 interval settings, I think. Not too many particles either.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i876mihafp33dpu/RPReplay_Final1598916583.MP4?dl=0

@echoopera @reasOne Guys, this isn’t a finished track, and it will probably not get developed into anything either, but I wanted to use it to show you what I had in mind as an idea for using the glitchy percussive arps in the Lagrange pack. Latching even just one key is still a bit too much with them, perhaps too invasive and noisy to have playing for too long constantly. I think they work better as additional rhythmic variation triggered more randomly and briefly. So in this very simple and little example, Rozeta Particles is triggering the “nuts n bolts” preset randomly at intervals of 1/4 and duration of 2 beats to allow the arp to play just briefly each time. FM Player 2 is playing a preset “sunshores” from my FM2 bank with just a little adjustment to the original interval setting on FM2’s arp to sync better with Lagrange. Some reverb and chorus on both tracks just fattens and brightens things up a bit. I demonstrate the patches dry later into the vid. Just a rough screen grab. Nothing edited or fancy. Once you get a few of those glitchy arps running together being driven this way each by its own instance of Particles, you get some good varied rhythmic stuff happening, especially if you run it alongside a more consistent drum track for enhancing beat sounds. See what you think! Best to keep things quite strict with 1/4 interval settings, I think. Not too many particles either.

Ooh. Yeah. I can definitely hear where this is going. It has an FSOL vibe for me.

I’m going to load up these specific patches and see where it takes me.

Btw: what are the effects you are using on these other than the Eventide one?
    Is that a Bleass one? What’s on the A Bank?

Thanks for posting. It got my juices flowing 👊🏼™️

• edited September 2020

@echoopera said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Ooh. Yeah. I can definitely hear where this is going. It has an FSOL vibe for me.

I’m going to load up these specific patches and see where it takes me.

Btw: what are the effects you are using on these other than the Eventide one?
    Is that a Bleass one? What’s on the A Bank?

Thanks for posting. It got my juices flowing 👊🏼™️

FSOL❤️ Yeah it’s BLEASS chorus on both tracks, just thickens and brightens the sounds a bit, but not essential. Cloud Stratosphere reverb and Eventide Blackhole. Again, not essential. Any reverb will do honestly just to add a bit of depth if required. If you have my bank in FM2, it’s the “sunshores” preset, playing a held chord from AUM keyboard. You’ll probably need to change the divisions setting of the arp/seq on the FM2 preset to fit better. I think I changed it to 1/8, and the interval setting is 8. Particles is set to the same key as the held chord. The app on the main out channel is just a stereo widener.

• @Spidericemidas said:

that’s great man! that’s kinda the approach i took on my jam, i was trigging the arp “percs of the job “ at different times and different rates with bm3... then recorded it to a pad and let it play, used a couple other presets with granular effects and reverse modes .. i think there’s so much that can be done with these presets to have the maintain their original feel but not sound right out the box, even tho they def can be used as is and i know i will
    that’sa great example, i need to jam it again in my car !

• @reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

that’s great man! that’s kinda the approach i took on my jam, i was trigging the arp “percs of the job “ at different times and different rates with bm3... then recorded it to a pad and let it play, used a couple other presets with granular effects and reverse modes .. i think there’s so much that can be done with these presets to have the maintain their original feel but not sound right out the box, even tho they def can be used as is and i know i will
    that’sa great example, i need to jam it again in my car !

Cool, man! Yeah, I tried to include some gritty and percussive sounds this time for a more varied sound source that could be sampled and chopped and re-arranged etc. I think it’s more of a fun bank with a lot of potential uses as you say. 👍

• Love the new presets @Spidericemidas! Just finished recording a track using 4 instances of LaGrange, all with your presets. The ARPs are fantastic!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Love the new presets @Spidericemidas! Just finished recording a track using 4 instances of LaGrange, all with your presets. The ARPs are fantastic!

Love it. Hope you don’t mind, I posted a link to it on thesoundtestroom demo vid for the presets, along with a link to echoopera’s track too. Awesome job! 👍👍

• edited September 2020

@Spidericemidas said:

@Intrepolicious said:
    Love the new presets @Spidericemidas! Just finished recording a track using 4 instances of LaGrange, all with your presets. The ARPs are fantastic!

Love it. Hope you don’t mind, I posted a link to it on thesoundtestroom demo vid for the presets, along with a link to echoopera’s track too. Awesome job! 👍👍

Thanks! No, I don’t mind at all. The more shares the better! 🙂

Wait, where’s this sound test room video?

• @Intrepolicious said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Intrepolicious said:

Thanks! No, I don’t mind at all. The more shares the better! 🙂

Wait, where’s this sound test room video?

• @Spidericemidas as always some gorgeous sounds. Thanks for your creativity and generosity

• @Spidericemidas said:

@royor said:
    I don’t even have Lagrange yet.. 🤷‍♂️ BUT - every synth I have with @Spidericemidas presets is one I use often.. ALL because of those magnificent sounds.. so.. Lagrange will be bought tomorrow (have to snag a gift card first), and these presets will be the 1st sounds I install and play with.. I already know that they’ll be great.. Thanks so much @Spidericemidas 🙏

If you get Lagrange, make sure to also install the @richardyot presets for it as well. They are really great. Must still be somewhere on the forum for download. Thanks for the support and kind words!

Thank you Spider. Your presets are a much needed addition to quite limited amount of factory presets. God bless

• @israelite said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@royor said:
    I don’t even have Lagrange yet.. 🤷‍♂️ BUT - every synth I have with @Spidericemidas presets is one I use often.. ALL because of those magnificent sounds.. so.. Lagrange will be bought tomorrow (have to snag a gift card first), and these presets will be the 1st sounds I install and play with.. I already know that they’ll be great.. Thanks so much @Spidericemidas 🙏

If you get Lagrange, make sure to also install the @richardyot presets for it as well. They are really great. Must still be somewhere on the forum for download. Thanks for the support and kind words!

Thank you Spider.

Thank you @Spidericemidas and @richardyot Your presets are a much needed addition to quite limited amount of factory presets. God bless