Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

114 FREE Presets for Lagrange Synth by Spidericemidas

Comments

• @Spidericemidas thank you sir. Honestly whenever i use your patches something unique happens to my compositions. It’s as if you have discovered the sounds my ears yearn to hear and express in the world.

Thank you so much for the love and energy you put in these. They are truly a rare gem of magical goodness in our world.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:
    duuuuuude!!!!!!
    these are pretty rad , in fact they are amazing.
    just jamming thru them now with some blackhole and i feel like so many inspirations to create.
    great names too and i like how you broke down on your description some tips to tweak them.
    you need a patreon for presets

Hey mate! Hope you have some fun with these. I never thought about Patreon before as a means of storage and access to the preset collections, but it could work quite well, although, don’t people have to pledge first to gain access? Not sure how it works from the creator’s side of things. Thanks as always for the support and kind words! 👊😁

yup! i’m having a blast resampling them right now into bm3!
    and ya patreon gives people the option to support your work with cash. i know you’re not in it for the money obviously hehe but people donating a few bucks for the work always is nice !

i think i can create an entire album using the presets alone btw they sound so good!

also that’s awesome @echoopera !!!! great jam dude, bumping it again

• @reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:
    duuuuuude!!!!!!
    these are pretty rad , in fact they are amazing.
    just jamming thru them now with some blackhole and i feel like so many inspirations to create.
    great names too and i like how you broke down on your description some tips to tweak them.
    you need a patreon for presets

Hey mate! Hope you have some fun with these. I never thought about Patreon before as a means of storage and access to the preset collections, but it could work quite well, although, don’t people have to pledge first to gain access? Not sure how it works from the creator’s side of things. Thanks as always for the support and kind words! 👊😁

yup! i’m having a blast resampling them right now into bm3!
    and ya patreon gives people the option to support your work with cash. i know you’re not in it for the money obviously hehe but people donating a few bucks for the work always is nice !

i think i can create an entire album using the presets alone btw they sound so good!

also that’s awesome @echoopera !!!! great jam dude, bumping it again

Ooh yeah that sounds good. I was thinking maybe some of the glitchy aggressive arps could be useful if sampled and then chopped up into smaller one-shots for sequencing in something like BM3.

The only other platform I can think of as an easy way to have a permanent storage page for links to all my sound banks for people to access is FaceBook 🤮🤮 but I’m really loathed to go anywhere near it and it goes against everything I believe in in these times. I think Patreon could be the answer, but having to pledge something to gain access might put people off. Maybe it’s possible to allow free access to creations on Patreon? Idk.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@craftycurate said:
    @Spidericemidas These are fantastic thanks (as always). Have only sampled a few so far ... some really dynamic ARPs In there ... wondering how you got all that movement with the limited modulation capabilities of Lagrange. Off to investigate 🔎

Which reminds me I need to tidy up my SB Factory mini-bank and post them on the forum.

Thank you! It’s not too bad for modulation really. You can assign an ENV and LFO to the waveforms themselves for extra movement, then you’ve got ENVs and LFOs to assign to each filter, pitch, amp. It’s two OSC, each with separate mod facilities for all those parameters. You can also select different routing options for OSC-Noise-Filter-Amp which really increases design possibilities.

Yes! Bring on the SB Factory presets, please! I have trouble taming that one! 😊🙏

Alrighty ... the "Spiders in Space" tribute pack (at least half are lush pads in your own inimitable style) is undergoing a bit of final polish. I think I will also create an appendix to my earlier Factory tips and tricks document.

• @echoopera Right up my alley. Incredibly hypnotic and engaging. It’s so cool that we have people like @Spidericemidas that are not only talented sound designers but are also able to inspire musicians with their sounds. I know they will inspire me.

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas thank you sir. Honestly whenever i use your patches something unique happens to my compositions. It’s as if you have discovered the sounds my ears yearn to hear and express in the world.

Thank you so much for the love and energy you put in these. They are truly a rare gem of magical goodness in our world.

@echoopera and @craftycurate you both know where that love and energy come from in these sonic creations. ☝️😊🙏

@echoopera you make the type of compositions I want to make. I make the type of sounds you want to make. It’s a productive and fair partnership! 🤝

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas these patches are wonderful.

Wow. Everything you touch sounds so good... which means your ears are guiding your hands towards golden light. Very inspiring work.

• @craftycurate said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@craftycurate said:
    @Spidericemidas These are fantastic thanks (as always). Have only sampled a few so far ... some really dynamic ARPs In there ... wondering how you got all that movement with the limited modulation capabilities of Lagrange. Off to investigate 🔎

Which reminds me I need to tidy up my SB Factory mini-bank and post them on the forum.

Thank you! It’s not too bad for modulation really. You can assign an ENV and LFO to the waveforms themselves for extra movement, then you’ve got ENVs and LFOs to assign to each filter, pitch, amp. It’s two OSC, each with separate mod facilities for all those parameters. You can also select different routing options for OSC-Noise-Filter-Amp which really increases design possibilities.

Yes! Bring on the SB Factory presets, please! I have trouble taming that one! 😊🙏

Alrighty ... the "Spiders in Space" tribute pack (at least half are lush pads in your own inimitable style) is undergoing a bit of final polish. I think I will also create an appendix to my earlier Factory tips and tricks document.

Looking forward to it! Please tag me when you post it, as I’m not always able to browse the forum for new threads and they move down the list so quickly! Don’t want to miss it! 👍

• Wow so many arps!

Thank you 🙏

• @Spidericemidas said:
    @echoopera and @craftycurate you both know where that love and energy come from in these sonic creations. ☝️😊🙏

Yes, I most definitely do. Everything good and positive that flows from our inner being comes from the Source of all life.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Looking forward to it! Please tag me when you post it, as I’m not always able to browse the forum for new threads and they move down the list so quickly! Don’t want to miss it! 👍

I surely will :) If they encourage you in any way to focus your sound designing energies towards this wonderful synth then I'll consider it a success. If you're able to get such great sounds from Lagrange, then I can't wait to see what you do with Factory with its unique and deep sonic potential.

• This is turning out to be a lot of fun this morning:

@Spidericemidas thanks for helping us all to have a great weekend 👊🏼™️

• @craftycurate said:

@Spidericemidas said:

I surely will :) If they encourage you in any way to focus your sound designing energies towards this wonderful synth then I'll consider it a success. If you're able to get such great sounds from Lagrange, then I can't wait to see what you do with Factory with its unique and deep sonic potential.

I’m sure they will. I did start a bank in Factory when I first bought it on release. Got about five presets done, but was struggling to tame the sound, and a bit confused about the export system, and then no doubt distracted by other releases as is a regular occurrence! 😅

• @echoopera said:
    This is turning out to be a lot of fun this morning:

@Spidericemidas thanks for helping us all to have a great weekend 👊🏼™️

Nice pic! I thought it might be a good time to finish and issue the bank. It’s a long weekend here in UK with next Monday being a public holiday. More time for chilling with the new presets. 😉

• @echoopera said:

Just magic, Mr Opera ... very interesting business how these sounds are created than transformed into music ... they pass through many hands (and ears) (and gadgets!).

Necessary this group involvement ... this music caper is a social product ... everyone adds a bit. Great music doesn't actually happen alone in garrets too often, Beethoven notwithstanding..

Wonderful to watch and hear folks.

• Hey @Spidericemidas, I am late to the party but still.... thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for these wonderful crafted patches. Everytime your threads pop up here i know that a) I need to buy another plugin or b) I will sort of get a new synth in a second. Your presets are always a joy and wonderful precious pearls are hiding in there which inspire to create and just fall in love with the sound. Thank you sir!!! Your work and effort is much much much appreciated!

• @david_2017 said:
    Hey @Spidericemidas, I am late to the party but still.... thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for these wonderful crafted patches. Everytime your threads pop up here i know that a) I need to buy another plugin or b) I will sort of get a new synth in a second. Your presets are always a joy and wonderful precious pearls are hiding in there which inspire to create and just fall in love with the sound. Thank you sir!!! Your work and effort is much much much appreciated!

Thanks David. Good to find you here. Hope you get some use out of the sounds. Many thanks as always for your support and encouragement!

• I bought the app just to hear the presets. Not disappointed. Per usual, heard a preset and immediately started composing.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I bought the app just to hear the presets. Not disappointed. Per usual, heard a preset and immediately started composing.

Congrats on the purchase. I think it’s one of Icegear’s best. Hope the presets serve you well.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I bought the app just to hear the presets. Not disappointed. Per usual, heard a preset and immediately started composing.

Congrats on the purchase. I think it’s one of Icegear’s best. Hope the presets serve you well.

Your craft is inspiring! Thank you!

• @Spidericemidas wow! This is like getting a whole new synth! Thanks so much 🙌

• @gregsmith said:
    @Spidericemidas wow! This is like getting a whole new synth! Thanks so much 🙌

Hopefully something useful or inspiring in there for you, or use them just for some noodling fun! 😊🙏

• Thank you 🙏 @Spidericemidas
    Very generous of you.

• @despego said:
    Thank you 🙏 @Spidericemidas
    Very generous of you.

My pleasure 😊🙏

• @god said:
    Wow so many arps!

Thank you 🙏

I got carried away with making the arps! 🤣

• here’s a little jam using these amazing presets, sampled into bm3 with pulse on the drums. i’m going to finish this one asap
    is an unlisted link so hopefully you can play it from here...

• Pretty sweet stuff, reasOne!

Short but to the point!

• @SNystrom said:
    Pretty sweet stuff, reasOne!

Short but to the point!

thank ya man!
    im def going to add more sequences to this one, the presets are too fun to work with and can go so many directions

• @reasOne said:
    here’s a little jam using these amazing presets, sampled into bm3 with pulse on the drums. i’m going to finish this one asap
    is an unlisted link so hopefully you can play it from here...

Nice, that one’s a finisher for sure, I look forward to it 👍