Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

114 FREE Presets for Lagrange Synth by Spidericemidas

Comments

• @royor said:
    I don’t even have Lagrange yet.. 🤷‍♂️ BUT - every synth I have with @Spidericemidas presets is one I use often.. ALL because of those magnificent sounds.. so.. Lagrange will be bought tomorrow (have to snag a gift card first), and these presets will be the 1st sounds I install and play with.. I already know that they’ll be great.. Thanks so much @Spidericemidas 🙏

If you get Lagrange, make sure to also install the @richardyot presets for it as well. They are really great. Must still be somewhere on the forum for download. Thanks for the support and kind words!

• @SNystrom said:

@royor said:
    I don’t even have Lagrange yet.. 🤷‍♂️ BUT - every synth I have with @Spidericemidas presets is one I use often.. ALL because of those magnificent sounds.. so.. Lagrange will be bought tomorrow (have to snag a gift card first), and these presets will be the 1st sounds I install and play with.. I already know that they’ll be great.. Thanks so much @Spidericemidas 🙏

You are so right about @Spidericemidas making otherwise seemingly mediocre synths extremely valuable. These presets reimagined this synth for me.

Hopefully he is busy on a pack for AddStation. Thus far it has been a total disappointment...

I watched part of the demo for AddStation last night. Haven’t got it yet but might look into it. Subtractive is really my comfort zone, though.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Thanks Spider you presets are always premium top notch. Can’t wait to explore.

Hope you find something useful in there! Tried to include a bit more sound variation this time than just ambient sounds.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Spidericemidas The philanthropist of sound! Thank you and congrats on a great set.

Thanks, mate! 😊🙏

• @gusgranite said:
    Dope stuff! 👊🙏

Cheers! 👊🙏

• @Morgman73 said:
    @Spidericemidas Thank you man. Appreciate it.

You’re welcome!

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Most generous of you. Thank you.

😃👍

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Thank you so much! ♥️

Hope you have some fun with these.

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow, excellent pads and plucks, this is a fantastic collection of well done sounds!
    Thank you!!!

Thanks! There’s a lot can be done with Lagrange. A really good synth.

• Great presets, thank you!

• @craftycurate said:
    @Spidericemidas These are fantastic thanks (as always). Have only sampled a few so far ... some really dynamic ARPs In there ... wondering how you got all that movement with the limited modulation capabilities of Lagrange. Off to investigate 🔎

Which reminds me I need to tidy up my SB Factory mini-bank and post them on the forum.

Thank you! It’s not too bad for modulation really. You can assign an ENV and LFO to the waveforms themselves for extra movement, then you’ve got ENVs and LFOs to assign to each filter, pitch, amp. It’s two OSC, each with separate mod facilities for all those parameters. You can also select different routing options for OSC-Noise-Filter-Amp which really increases design possibilities.

Yes! Bring on the SB Factory presets, please! I have trouble taming that one! 😊🙏

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Shoots I gotta get my Icegear/48k problem figured out. Lagrange is so nice and I love your presets for others!

Thank you! 😊🙏

• Sorry to hear about your hearing, that must have been scary! Glad to hear it’s all back.

The presets are great, so much movement! My favourites so far are Strings Attached and Wishful Thinking. 🎹🎛

• @reasOne said:
    duuuuuude!!!!!!
    these are pretty rad , in fact they are amazing.
    just jamming thru them now with some blackhole and i feel like so many inspirations to create.
    great names too and i like how you broke down on your description some tips to tweak them.
    you need a patreon for presets

Hey mate! Hope you have some fun with these. I never thought about Patreon before as a means of storage and access to the preset collections, but it could work quite well, although, don’t people have to pledge first to gain access? Not sure how it works from the creator’s side of things. Thanks as always for the support and kind words! 👊😁

• @LinearLineman said:
    A handsome gift, indeed. The Plucks are wonderful. Thanks so much. You are a master.

Very welcome! Thank you good Sir! 😊🙏

• @qryss said:
    These are really good @Spidericemidas. Not that I’m surprised in the least - your sounds are always among the very best.

This synth is right up my alley and it was @richardyot ’s sounds for it that taught me that. Yours just prove that all over again.

Thank you!

Cheers! Yep. @richardyot did a great job for Lagrange. It’s a great synth with a lot of sound capability.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    awesome!! thank you!! looking forward to playing with these

Thanks! Hope you find some interesting stuff in there.

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas WOW WOW WEEE! Who knew today would be Christmas for all of us :) Thanks so much for these sir.

Hope you find something useful in there for your amazing compositions! 😊🙏

• @Soundscaper said:
    Love what you've done with the other Icegear synths Mr Spider - and I reckon laGrange is the most interesting synth they've produced ... but complex - takes some serious house-training ... so this new set of your most musical sounds will be greatly appreciated and much needed. Many thanks, mate. > @Spidericemidas

Yeah I think Lagrange seems to be like all their other synths rolled into one, with extra mod facilities and a great option of various routing configurations. The only thing missing that most of the others benefit from is the resonator section. But it can still produce a massive variety of cool sounds. I’ve probably only just scratched the surface with these presets. Their synths always tend to look more complex than they are due to the layouts. They make my eyes bleed at first, but once you find your way, it all makes sense.

• Thanks a lot for the presets 👍🏼

• @Gavinski said:
    Plus, you really have your preset naming game down! Wonderful names @Spidericemidas

Haha thanks! Preset names usually come after the preset is finished. They all start life in the library as “WiP1, WiP2...” lol. Then I play through them and see what they inspire in my imagination or sometimes they’re just named after something going on in my life at the time. E.g. The “Frog Baseball!!!” preset. I became so sick of the depressing fear mongering and awful tainted reporting of current global events in MSM that I just wanted to switch off with something stupid and fun. Re-running old Beavis & Butthead episodes straightened me out again! Lol.

• @Frank303 said:
    Hope you get recognition from Icegear because this makes me want to get Lagrange :)

I have already emailed Satoshi with a link to the presets and this post on the forum. He was mighty pleased with the Kronecker pack earlier this year. 👍

• @richardyot said:
    Sorry to hear about your hearing, that must have been scary! Glad to hear it’s all back.

The presets are great, so much movement! My favourites so far are Strings Attached and Wishful Thinking. 🎹🎛

Ugh. It was worrying for a while and deeply annoying and inconvenient. I got really sick beginning of March about the same time as Mark Watt (Spacecraft) shortly before UK lockdown, right after releasing the Kronecker pack. I couldn’t really do anything productive with music or sound design for months after that. I’ve only just fully got back into the zone again recently and glad to get this bank finished!

• Thanks so much @Spidericemidas for the wonderful stuff. I've always been a preset geek, so I "needed" your and richardyots presets to get going...

• Thanks for the presets, they sound really good 👍

• @LeonKowalski said:
    Thanks so much @Spidericemidas for the wonderful stuff. I've always been a preset geek, so I "needed" your and richardyots presets to get going...

Thanks Leon. Hopefully there’ll be a soundtestroom live stream of this bank next Tuesday. Doug has the pack.

• @White said:
    Thanks for the presets, they sound really good 👍

Thanks, White. 👊😊

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Cheers! Yep. @richardyot did a great job for Lagrange. It’s a great synth with a lot of sound capability.

Thanks for the reminder to pick up @richardyot's presets that he shared last year:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35553/new-adventures-in-lo-fi-25-ambient-and-lo-fi-presets-for-icegear-lagrange-now-with-demo-video/p1

I'm enjoying his "Water Pad" mixed with a hint of "Whale Song" and a dash of "Neptune's Flute".

• @Spidericemidas these patches are wonderful. Here’s a little Fugue Machine fun with 5 instances of Lagrange using your wonderful patches:

• edited August 2020

@echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas these patches are wonderful. Here’s a little Fugue Machine fun with 5 instances of Lagrange using your wonderful patches:

I just knew you’d work some of your magic with these presets! It’s gorgeous, well done! When the live stream for this bank is uploaded next week hopefully, I must remember to comment with a link to your new piece using these presets. You always do a great job in showing what can be done with my sounds! Thank you, man! 👍😃🙏 Hope it makes it onto the next album! 😉