Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

114 FREE Presets for Lagrange Synth by Spidericemidas

Hey all,

Here is a link to 114 free presets for Lagrange.
I’ve tried to categorise them as suitably as possible to make things a little easier; Arp, Pad, Pluck, Fx, but some pads use the arp for creating movement.
There’s a range of sounds from smooth to glitchy. Maybe the glitchy, noisier arps have their sweet spots in the lower ranges and possibly better used as one key latched for something rhythmical and percussive or bass-like. Syncing them with things like Noir in AUM with Kicks and Hats gives an idea of how they might be useful.
The arps are really just a serving suggestion for the sounds. You might want to switch the arp off and try the sounds manually, although some are designed with synced filter modulation through extreme ranges which works rhythmically in an arp but would not work so well if played manually and imprecisely.

I found a lot of the more melodic presets in this pack work well with some gentle application of a reverb such as Cloud Stratosphere.

Not sure if the same buffer issue exists with Lagrange as it does with Kronecker when running in AUM, but just to be safe, it might be wise to ensure the buffer settings are the same in Lagrange and AUM or other AU host. With Kronecker, if the buffer settings did not match, the resulting sound was wrong and nothing like how it was programmed in standalone. The problem was solved by having matching buffer sizes. Hopefully this does not apply to Lagrange.

Link to presets below. Save to Dropbox and open in or copy to Lagrange, should do the trick. The Spidericemidas folder should then appear in the user folder. But let me know if there are any issues with the link, and I’ll attempt to address over the weekend.

Hope you enjoy messing around with these sounds.

Regards.

🕷🙏

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mm6ho9a8e3ilmg1/Spidericemidas.lagrange_snd_pack?dl=0

Comments

• Thanks so much! Your contributions are much appreciated !🙏🏻🙏🏻

• I like them. Thanks so much❤️

• Thanks, Spider. I look forward to downloading these!

• Love what you've done with the other Icegear synths Mr Spider - and I reckon laGrange is the most interesting synth they've produced ... but complex - takes some serious house-training ... so this new set of your most musical sounds will be greatly appreciated and much needed. Many thanks, mate. > @Spidericemidas

• @Spidericemidas WOW WOW WEEE! Who knew today would be Christmas for all of us :) Thanks so much for these sir.

• This is gonna be awesome. I look forward to checking it out.

• awesome!! thank you!! looking forward to playing with these

• These are really good @Spidericemidas. Not that I’m surprised in the least - your sounds are always among the very best.

This synth is right up my alley and it was @richardyot ’s sounds for it that taught me that. Yours just prove that all over again.

Thank you!

• A handsome gift, indeed. The Plucks are wonderful. Thanks so much. You are a master.

• duuuuuude!!!!!!
    these are pretty rad , in fact they are amazing.
    just jamming thru them now with some blackhole and i feel like so many inspirations to create.
    great names too and i like how you broke down on your description some tips to tweak them.
    you need a patreon for presets

• Shoots I gotta get my Icegear/48k problem figured out. Lagrange is so nice and I love your presets for others!

• edited August 2020

@Spidericemidas These are fantastic thanks (as always). Have only sampled a few so far ... some really dynamic ARPs In there ... wondering how you got all that movement with the limited modulation capabilities of Lagrange. Off to investigate 🔎

Which reminds me I need to tidy up my SB Factory mini-bank and post them on the forum.

• Wow, excellent pads and plucks, this is a fantastic collection of well done sounds!
    Thank you!!!

• Thank you so much! ♥️

• Most generous of you. Thank you.

• @Spidericemidas Thank you man. Appreciate it.

• Dope stuff! 👊🙏

• @Spidericemidas The philanthropist of sound! Thank you and congrats on a great set.

• I don’t even have Lagrange yet.. 🤷‍♂️ BUT - every synth I have with @Spidericemidas presets is one I use often.. ALL because of those magnificent sounds.. so.. Lagrange will be bought tomorrow (have to snag a gift card first), and these presets will be the 1st sounds I install and play with.. I already know that they’ll be great.. Thanks so much @Spidericemidas 🙏

• Thanks Spider you presets are always premium top notch. Can’t wait to explore.

• @royor said:
    I don’t even have Lagrange yet.. 🤷‍♂️ BUT - every synth I have with @Spidericemidas presets is one I use often.. ALL because of those magnificent sounds.. so.. Lagrange will be bought tomorrow (have to snag a gift card first), and these presets will be the 1st sounds I install and play with.. I already know that they’ll be great.. Thanks so much @Spidericemidas 🙏

You are so right about @Spidericemidas making otherwise seemingly mediocre synths extremely valuable. These presets reimagined this synth for me.

Hopefully he is busy on a pack for AddStation. Thus far it has been a total disappointment...

• @Spidericemidas wow, great work as always and what a bumper harvest, thank you for sharing!

• Loving the plucks, especially. The Shifting Sands pad is another current fave.

• Great presets... you really pull Gold out of these synths. 114! Is that a new record in a single
    download?

• Awesome - off to check these out!

• @richardyot said:
    Awesome - off to check these out!

Your bank was awesome. I think some of these go well together with your sounds in Lagrange.

• @McD said:
    Great presets... you really pull Gold out of these synths. 114! Is that a new record in a single
    download?

Thank you very much! Could be the ‘Midas’ touch? Lol. I started this bank late last year. Then I got severely sidetracked by miRack, then the bank for Continua, then the bank for Kronecker. Then I got sick with the virus and so bunged up I lost my hearing in one ear for a couple months. Glad to be back in the zone again now and thought I’d better get this bank finished!

• @Gavinski said:
    Loving the plucks, especially. The Shifting Sands pad is another current fave.

Thanks! Yeah same here. I was extra pleased with how Shifting Sands turned out.

• Hope you get recognition from Icegear because this makes me want to get Lagrange :)

• Plus, you really have your preset naming game down! Wonderful names @Spidericemidas