Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My music created with Beatmaker 3

Hi, I’m Ground Lift. I mainly work with iOS making music, especially with Beatmaker 3.
Cubasis is nice and Auria Pro’s great, but I think Beatmaker 3 is the best for mixing.
I’m going to post new tracks to my YouTube and Soundcloud from time to time. Here’s my video. Hope you enjoy!

Soundcloud:

Comments

• Very cool! Love the sounds and video editing!!! Great stuff 🔥

• Beautiful, clean recording and mix. I subscribed to your channel and watched a couple more.

• Well dayammm... that as an unexpected surprise. Outstanding! Welcome, and thanks for posting!

• This is killer! Nice work!! 👍

Really looking forward to hearing more.

• Excellent music. Good to hear something produced on BM3. The app has so much negativity around it lately it seems which is a shame. Wish you every success - whatever tools you use!

• @groundlift : great song, arrangement, recording and video! Awesome!

• Yes very good! Thanks for sharing!

• edited August 2020

Good music & shows the power of bm3. Best DAW on iOS :) keep up the good work.

• Thank you!! 🔥

@ipadbeatmaking said:
    Very cool! Love the sounds and video editing!!! Great stuff 🔥

• Thank you for subscribing!

@McD said:
    Beautiful, clean recording and mix. I subscribed to your channel and watched a couple more.

• Thanks for your warm words!

@wim said:
    Well dayammm... that as an unexpected surprise. Outstanding! Welcome, and thanks for posting!

• Thanks 👍 I’m working on my next song ;)

@gusgranite said:
    This is killer! Nice work!! 👍

Really looking forward to hearing more.

• Thank you! BM3 is still the most powerful app for mixing ;)

@ajmiller said:
    Excellent music. Good to hear something produced on BM3. The app has so much negativity around it lately it seems which is a shame. Wish you every success - whatever tools you use!

• Thank you so much!

@espiegel123 said:
    @groundlift : great song, arrangement, recording and video! Awesome!

• Thank YOU!

@cuscolima said:
    Yes very good! Thanks for sharing!

• Agree :) Thank you.

@stormbeats said:
    Good music & shows the power of bm3. Best DAW on iOS :) keep up the good work.

• I first thought it was a band of 3 people after watching the video, and then i realised that you said "I am Ground Lift" and then it felt into place, haha.
    Your song is very refreshing and good to start the sunday morning with a cup of coffee. You got talent.

• Very professional and shows how simple and great BM3 is too..
    You also have some great gear and additional apps....
    Thanks for sharing.....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you for subscribing!
    The ‘Ground Lift‘ is actually a two-people band :)

• I'm really loving the sound of this track and the vocals and lyrics. Very professional and well done mate. :) Keep showing us some more tunes. Gonna follow you on Soundcloud and Youtube. Cheers.

• Are the drum samples standard in BM3 or custom samples imported by @groundlift?
    I suspect they are custom but hope they are easy to duplicate or purchase in BeatMaker 3.

• Excellent!

• @groundlift That is a sweet sweet guitar! Is that a Fender Butterscotch Humbucker Tele or another brand? I couldn’t quite make out the headstock... it sounds beautiful!

• I used BeatLab for drum sample that you can buy from BM3 store.

@McD said:
    Are the drum samples standard in BM3 or custom samples imported by @groundlift?
    I suspect they are custom but hope they are easy to duplicate or purchase in BeatMaker 3.

• edited August 2020

It’s fender tele. 50’s reissue model

@groundlift That is a sweet sweet guitar! Is that a Fender Butterscotch Humbucker Tele or another brand? I couldn’t quite make out the headstock... it sounds beautiful!

• The female singer is "Seinekim" from Seoul, South Korea. Are you also from there or do you collaborate via the internet? Her voice reminds me of Basia. Her pitch is so precise it's like an instrument. I'll bet you didn't need autotune... she just has that capability to nail every note.

• We’ve known each other for quite a while. We both are in South Korea.

@McD said:
    The female singer is "Seinekim" from Seoul, South Korea. Are you also from there or do you collaborate via the internet? Her voice reminds me of Basia. Her pitch is so precise it's like an instrument. I'll bet you didn't need autotune... she just has that capability to nail every note.