Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arpbud 2 AUv3 RELEASED by Cem Olcay

Real excited about this one. A new Bud app, the Arp Bud 2 AUv3 app, coming soon.

Comments

• i love stepbud use it all the time, curious how this will differ in results / workflow... but looks like it’ll be great!

• Scale Bud and Rhythmbud ain’t to shabby either

• This looks amazing. I’ll definitely get this one.

• Just can’t stop those creative Turks!

• I hope each “sequence” can have different lengths.,so velocity could be 3 steps but note 5 steps

• Nice. This reminds me of the arpeggiator from the IceGear synths. Damn shame those arps don’t output midi.

• edited August 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Just can’t stop those creative Turks!

Not to be confused with the mechanical ones... (ba-dump)

• It's like Arp x 💯. Feeding StepBud into this will be epic.

• @cem_olcay Any word on an ETA? Ballpark ?

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    I hope each “sequence” can have different lengths.,so velocity could be 3 steps but note 5 steps

I use cykle for this sort of thing, Nice UI for varying lengths.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@MonkeyDrummer said:
    I hope each “sequence” can have different lengths.,so velocity could be 3 steps but note 5 steps

I use cykle for this sort of thing, Nice UI for varying lengths.

Yea, it's cool, but the way them implemented the ARP mode is kinda brain-dead.. If there's no note input it spits out it's own sequence... Very weird...

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @cem_olcay Any word on an ETA? Ballpark ?

I think it's ready to go. I submitted the app today. Possibly coming out tomorrow :smile:

• This has me written all over it. Looks very useful.

• @cem_olcay said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I think it's ready to go. I submitted the app today. Possibly coming out tomorrow :smile:

Woow thanks for the info. Will buy it for sure.

• @cem_olcay said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Yes! Thanks @cem_olcay ive been eagerly anticipating your response. Don’t worry if there are any issues I’m sure the AB forum will let you know. I for one will be happy to send you screenshots or analytics if I come across anything. I’m buying the second I catch it’s release.....

• Or should I say the second @white starts a thread announcing it’s out. Lol. Cause that will be near simultaneous to its actual release. Hopefully midnight?

• SO good :smile:
    Can't wait...

• looks sweet. waiting!

• edited August 2020

Well, I've got a rejection from the Apple people. Apparently they didn't understand the Bluetooth MIDI Controller compatibility - even though I recorded a youtube video for them lol. Every single time I'm getting this annoying rejection for my apps. Anyways, 1 more day for the release I guess..

• No worries @cem_olcay ive heard other developers complain about similar things that Apple didn’t understand even though it was working perfectly. Thanks for the update cause I’ve been checking the store regularly.

• You figure they would know these things, even without a video showing them exactly how it’s done...

• @Poppadocrock said:
    You figure they would know these things, even without a video showing them exactly how it’s

😂😂😂

• @cem_olcay said:
    Well, I've got a rejection from the Apple people. Apparently they didn't understand the Bluetooth MIDI Controller compatibility - even though I recorded a youtube video for them lol. Every single time I'm getting this annoying rejection for my apps. Anyways, 1 more day for the release I guess..

It's such a weird system when there are so many spammy junk apps in the AppStore...

• @gusgranite said:

@cem_olcay said:

It's such a weird system when there are so many spammy junk apps in the AppStore...

True

• $4.99 US Dollars just purchased

• Great update!!! Awesome work!

• @cem_olcay real quick is there a way to retrigger the arp from the beginning with a chord change. It just runs with tempo, am I able to stop that so it runs from the beginning when I press another chord or pad? So the Arp triggers from the playing and not from the tempo?