Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3 time stretching + changing global tempo

Hello!

In Cubasis 3, is there a way to have audio clips automatically stretch as you change the tempo of the song?

I know how to manually stretch clips, but I’m hoping there is a way to set them in relationship to the tempo, then if I adjust the tempo later the clips would automatically stretch as needed

Comments

• If you set the stretch to 'auto' for audio-events they will change with tempo without any further manual adjustments.
    This presumes that the BPM in the loop metadata is correctly in the first place.

To set the tempo for audio that lacks BPM info you can add it to the recording in the audio editor.
    (There is no 'auto detect BPM' of files or anything like that so it's all by trial & error).

Hopefully some day we will be able to time-stretch midi-clips as well...

• Zenbeats does this and its one of the reasons I use it. FWIW