Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BarbaXdrums

Huge sale today on barbaxdrums, can’t find too much on it. Wondering if any of you have it and what you think?
99 cents seems like a no brainer, but just wanted to see some opinions.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/barbaxdrums/id1475341878

Comments

• It frequently goes on sale for $.99. Seems like it's what it's worth imho. Lol.

• Bought it, Not for me. It has nice sounds, just not my thing. I like to sequence my drums and vibe out to come up with melodies then re record and re edit everything, leaving options open for most creativity, but that’s just my style.
    I can see myself using this for some live drum sounds for a folk project I’m doing with my dad, however for my solo synth wave and hip hop music I may not use it. But hey, not mad at the price and have some nice new drum sounds to mess with, no complaints.

• @Lil_Stu07 said:
    It frequently goes on sale for $.99. Seems like it's what it's worth imho. Lol.

I agree. It does to have some good samples, but is nearly impossible to use in a mix.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.