Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

List all drum machines that import MIDI files here

Comments

• Korg Gadget
    Drum Studio

• Zenbeats

• NS2 Slate

• wimwim
    edited August 2020

Umm ... when you say import, do you mean "import and play something reasonably well without re-mapping practically every note?"

'Cuz that excludes just about everything mentioned so far.

• Drum Perfect Pro.

• I imported these patterns into Korg Gadget (Gladstone) and Drum Studio and didnt have to change too much:

https://www.drumprogrammingguide.com/

• @wim
    Any chance you could whip up a universal drum map translator in Mozaic?
    😉

• wimwim
    edited August 2020

@CracklePot said:
    @wim
    Any chance you could whip up a universal drum map translator in Mozaic?
    😉

Tried. Far too much work and not very practical. Mapping 47 possible GM Midi sounds to a variable number, but always far fewer, number of pads, when those pads can differ widely in sound even within the same app, is a futile pursuit.

I may make such an AUv3 app some day way down the road. It would have a set of default maps and the ability to modify and create new ones. But at the rate I'm learning iOS app development, we'll all be far to old to care.

Mapping notes as needed with mfxConvert, and saving them as presets is much more practical than a Mozaic script IMO.

• @mojozart said:
    Korg Gadget
    Drum Studio

Thank you!
    I’ve had Drum Studio forever, but had no idea.