Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(EBM/Industrial) FHTH new album

edited July 2020 in Creations

After walking and swimming in the synthwave ocean , I returned to my native industrial harbor with a new album. Hope you enjoy it.

https://fhth.bandcamp.com/album/star-wormwood

Comments

• Awesome..... brings me back to early Front Line Assembly or Front 242!!!! Great Stuff!!!!

• @onerez said:
    Awesome..... brings me back to early Front Line Assembly or Front 242!!!! Great Stuff!!!!

Thank you so much. Yeah, sources of inspiration.

• Great stuff @Slava !

All iOS?

• very cool! loving the theatrical yet dark and driving sound of it.

• edited July 2020

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Great stuff @Slava !

All iOS?

Thank you so much!
    Unfortunately no. I started projects in Korg Gadget (iPad), did the general sketch and most of the instruments. Then I exported the stems and midi to Logic. Some of the instruments, and almost all of the drums, I also completed in Logic. I made some of the drum samples, loops and FX's in Ruismaker Noir. I done recording of vocal, mixing and mastering in Logic. I think that iPad accounted for about 30-40% of the technical process, but in time it was done on iPad for about year with long breaks and within a couple of weeks it was finished on Mac.

@shinyisshiny said:
    very cool! loving the theatrical yet dark and driving sound of it.

Thank you very much!

• I loved your synthwave phase. But so glad to see you return to industrial :lol :sunglasses:

• edited July 2020

@senhorlampada said:
    I loved your synthwave phase. But so glad to see you return to industrial :lol :sunglasses:

As some thinkers say, we are moving in a spiral in our development :). I hope that synthwave does not disappear from my head. And both of these subgenres have common elements.

• @Slava said:

@senhorlampada said:
    I loved your synthwave phase. But so glad to see you return to industrial :lol :sunglasses:

As some thinkers say, we are moving in a spiral in our development :). I hope that synthwave does not disappear from my head. And both of these subgenres have common elements.

True. It's nice to vary a bit. And you even managed to do it without losing identity

• @senhorlampada said:

@Slava said:

@senhorlampada said:

True. It's nice to vary a bit. And you even managed to do it without losing identity

Thank you very much!

• This is great stuff. Often think of BoneyM when listening tho it’s a bit of a genre stretch. Very Slavic, as always.

• @LinearLineman said:
    This is great stuff. Often think of BoneyM when listening tho it’s a bit of a genre stretch. Very Slavic, as always.

Heh heh :) Thank you very much! A friend of mine too thinks that EBM is a sequel to disco. I, on the other hand, thought it was more of a punk rock played on synthesizers. But your opinion makes me think again :). Or is it just that my performance turns out to be Slavic disco punk played on synthesizers? :D

• Video added.

• New video:

• New video: