Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud’s thu bogna xtc (rig)+amplitube’s pedals demo.

edited July 2020 in Creations

Description of my set-up on you tube.
It sounds fantastic!
The best i’ve heard on ios.
Please,subscribe if you like my work.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• There's no chance that even the most refined ears could tell that's not a real amp based on that recording. The dynamics are so refined and "three dimensional". Excellent playing, too, of course.

• Why amplitudes pedals?

• @flo26
    Excellent! Great reverb soundstage!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lukesleepwalker said:
    There's no chance that even the most refined ears could tell that's not a real amp based on that recording. The dynamics are so refined and "three dimensional". Excellent playing, too, of course.

Thanks!

@audiobussy said:
    Why amplitudes pedals?

Because i think they sound really good.

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    @flo26
    Excellent! Great reverb soundstage!

Thanks!

@BCKeys said:
    THU is the big winner !
    I use the free version since a few weeks, that’s the first time I've ever been so impressed by an iOS amp sim.
    Can’t wait to be back at home to catch up the update and buy some IAP.
    Thanks for the demo!

My pleasure.

• This needs more time on page #1.

The "rig" being demo'ed costs $27 in the App by the way. Obviously worth it for the right
    guitar player... for me? It's a bit pricey and the "Funk and R&B" bundle for $18 was a better
    investment.

• edited July 2020

Awesome tone and great playin as always, Thanks! Subscribed and Liked :smiley:

I have the British and American classic, Vintage 2 and MarkV Boogie "rigs". I got all of them on sale, $19 for the $29 rigs and $29 for the $39 rigs. In most cases I the rig tones better, though the Jazz tone from the JC-120 amp is high on my list as well, for that SS Jazz tone. At this point I am overwhelmed with the variety and number of amps, effects, etc. available to me. However the Fend Edge Choptones rig is calling my name...

• @BigDawgsByte said:

I have the British and American classic, Vintage 2 and MarkV Boogie "rigs". I got all of them on sale, $19 for the $29 rigs and $29 for the $39 rigs. In most cases I the rig tones better, though the Jazz tone from the JC-120 amp is high on my list as well, for that SS Jazz tone. At this point I am overwhelmed with the variety and number of amps, effects, etc. available to me. However the Fend Edge Choptones rig is calling my name...

The "Funk and R&B" bundle includes the JC-120 amp, along with many other great clean
    (and potentially crunchy) amps. The the Dumble ODS Clean, a Fender Bassman, and about 10 more... the $18. You also get a nice mix of Reverbs, Drie and FX stomps boxes and a nice set of mic's and cabinets. So, buying just the JC-120 for $5 sounds like a bad option to me.

Are you getting value from the American Classics? They sound veiled to me but I should keep playing with the settings and learn how to dial in a better sound from the defaults.

• @flo26: Are there other "rigs" you have purchased and like?

• @McD said:
    @flo26: Are there other "rigs" you have purchased and like?

I’ve also bought the marshall 1987,and i really like it.
    Demo coming soon.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:

@McD said:
    @flo26: Are there other "rigs" you have purchased and like?

I’ve also bought the marshall 1987,and i really like it.
    Demo coming soon.
    Flo

If anyone from Overloud is following your channel and posts I hope they can see the benefit of giving you complete access to their products. You've proven you'll give an
    unvarnished opinion which we trust and do a video demo to back up your reviews.

I know you're not making much of an income from these effort so some help from
    these vendors would really stimulate the sales of their products if they compete well.

• +1000! 😊

• @McD said:

@BigDawgsByte said:

The "Funk and R&B" bundle includes the JC-120 amp, along with many other great clean
    (and potentially crunchy) amps. The the Dumble ODS Clean, a Fender Bassman, and about 10 more... the $18. You also get a nice mix of Reverbs, Drie and FX stomps boxes and a nice set of mic's and cabinets. So, buying just the JC-120 for $5 sounds like a bad option to me.

Are you getting value from the American Classics? They sound veiled to me but I should keep playing with the settings and learn how to dial in a better sound from the defaults.

I just got the “everything package” so I Have all the amps, I waited for it to go on sale, $29 or $35 IIRC. That’s my main love for Overloud, unlike others “PG”, always has good sales and great upgrade pricing. I also like the fact that many of the have all of their regular knobs and features unlike Bios where all the knobs are the and you have no clue, other than your ear, to see if the bright, overdrive, etc. buttons are pushed.

I got American Classics for the Champ and the Mesa’s. I use the Champ more than the others but I’m not sold on it yet.

The amp that blows me away is the Brunetti Metropolitan, but you may need to mess with the warm-shine knob. All of the Brunetti amp’s are pretty impressive. So are their effects IMHO.

I am no guitar expert, play clean Over 75% of the time, and was told by the voice principal at the music school I went to that my ear was so bad I should quit music after I became the first student at the school to ever fail freshman sight-singing class. So take everything I say with a grain of salt.

• The app sounds great but I need to know where to get those CHOPS! :)

• edited August 2020

Thank you very much @Groby for your kind words.It means a lot to me 🙏🙏.
    I don’t own any fender THU rigs,so i can’t help you about this.Sorry.
    Amplitube’s fender packs sound really good to my ears.
    THU fender amps emulation are really good too.
    If you already own amplitube’s both fender packs,all i can say is enjoy and try them with ir cabs.It could improve things a lot.
    Take care!
    Flo

• Have fun!
    Flo