Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Starring Omar Sharif Victor Mature Hedy Lamarr”

edited July 2020 in Creations

Title theme for an imaginary 50’s Technicolor exotic epic.

MIDI Sketch, Bismarck bs16-i, TAQS.IM Synth/World Piano, MidEast Drummer, ToneStack, Grand Finale
Thanks for listening.

Comments

• @JeffChasteen said:

MIDI Sketch, Bismarck bs16-i, TAQS.IM Synth/World Piano, MidEast Drummer, ToneStack, Grand Finale
    Thanks for listening.

I like it including the over saturated sound.My dad was a projectionist for Grandad’s cinema back in the 50’s when they presnted films in the dessert they sold salted peanuts and salted popcorn before the show, then he would slip down to the boiler room turn the heating up full and in the interval the girls can out selling icecream and choc ices. The que was really long! lol.

• Evocative. Taqsim strings excellent.

• Evocative. Strings from bs16 or TaQsim.?

• That's HEDLEY Lamarr....

• edited July 2020

@Toastedghost said:

@JeffChasteen said:

Thanks for listening.

I like it including the over saturated sound.My dad was a projectionist for Grandad’s cinema back in the 50’s when they presnted films in the dessert they sold salted peanuts and salted popcorn before the show, then he would slip down to the boiler room turn the heating up full and in the interval the girls can out selling icecream and choc ices. The que was really long! lol.

Thanks for listening and I am very glad that you enjoyed it.
    Also, thanks for sharing the cinema story. Now, that’s show business!
    As a teenager, I worked at a drive-in theater, and sometimes helped the projectionist. Those carbon arc lamps throw off some intense white light.
    Thanks again.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Evocative. Strings from bs16 or TaQsim.?

Thanks for listening! Roughly half and half between TaQsim and bs16 (using the Siel Orchestra soundfont) for the strings.
    I really do love the TaQsim. An excellent app.
    Thanks again.

• @Daveypoo said:
    That's HEDLEY Lamarr....

🔥🐴🤣