Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Album : echo opera

Well, I know it's a strange time to be releasing an album, but I figured I should stay creative and continue to do what I love. That being said, I've just released a new album on BandCamp, and it can be found here:
https://echoopera.bandcamp.com/album/the-hopeful-dream-of-eternity

I just want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for their inspiration and motivation to keep making the music we make and share with the world.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Blessings of love and joy to you all,
-echo opera

Comments

• edited July 2020

Awesome! I love bandcamp and your works. A perfect match. Followed you! ;)

• Congrats! You make great music!

• Congratulations! Listening now B)

• Sounds great. You probably have enough material now for several more.🙂

• @hypnopad said:
    Sounds great. You probably have enough material now for several more.🙂

Many thanks sir. That is the hope :) Thanks for the kind feedback.

• Just entered heavy rotation alongside Alessandro Cortini and Rival Consoles.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Just entered heavy rotation alongside Alessandro Cortini and Rival Consoles.

OOooohh...definitely in good company then :) THANKS!!!!

• You were the one who turned me on to Rival Consoles, I believe!

Really great stuff. Bought instantly.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

I’m a fan of Rival Consoles but never heard of Alessandro Cortini. Just had a listen to Forse 1-composed all on a Buchla Easel. Love it. Thanks for the heads up.

• It's the perfect time to be releasing this kind of ambient music! Love it.

• Congrats! @echoopera will try to get a listen later

• @craftycurate said:
    It's the perfect time to be releasing this kind of ambient music! Love it.

Thank you. 🙏🏼💕

• @Gavinski said:
    Congrats! @echoopera will try to get a listen later

Awesome. Let me know what you think 👊🏼™️

• Awesome! Gonna listen! Congrats on your release!

• It’s dark in spots, almost haunting on strata for instance. I also feel the depth of the music, and unlike a lot of 2d artists, your music has mood. It’s really good. I love when records take me someplace...and your does. I applaud your work! Fantastic!

• @MrSmileZ said:
    It’s dark in spots, almost haunting on strata for instance. I also feel the depth of the music, and unlike a lot of 2d artists, your music has mood. It’s really good. I love when records take me someplace...and your does. I applaud your work! Fantastic!

Thanks so much for the feedback and kind words of encouragement. Truly means a lot. 🙏🏼💕 i really wanted to create an album to keep the listener in a state of flow and imagining.

• Great music. What DAW have you used, @echoopera?

• Any chance it will come to iTunes music? I have your two other albums there.

• @echoopera nicely done !

• edited July 2020

@hypnopad said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I’m a fan of Rival Consoles but never heard of Alessandro Cortini. Just had a listen to Forse 1-composed all on a Buchla Easel. Love it. Thanks for the heads up.

Glad you like it. Don't want to derail the thread, but this track fits in nicely with @echoopera's stuff (if a little more lo-fi).

And @echoopera I thought you'd like to know that I left your album open on the laptop in my studio, and my son who was next door said it suddenly started playing at around midnight. Then, when it was over, it miraculously stopped. He loved it.

• edited July 2020

@audio_DT said:
    Great music. What DAW have you used, @echoopera?

Thank you. Glad you like it 🙏🏼💕

For this album it’s 80% AUM and 20% Ableton.

• @despego said:
    Any chance it will come to iTunes music? I have your two other albums there.

At some point yes. I like to release early on BandCamp before placing on streaming services.

• @mlau said:
    @echoopera nicely done !

Thank you 👊🏼™️

• edited July 2020

@ExAsperis99 said:

@hypnopad said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Glad you like it. Don't want to derail the thread, but this track fits in nicely with @echoopera's stuff (if a little more lo-fi).

And @echoopera I thought you'd like to know that I left your album open on the laptop in my studio, and my son who was next door said it suddenly started playing at around midnight. Then, when it was over, it miraculously stopped. He loved it.

That’s awesome. I try to make music which fits in to ones environment and sort of blends in and feels at home in your home.

Good to hear the A.I. ghost i inserted in the mix worked 🤪

• Man... I don’t listen to a lot of other people’s stuff, usually because I’m busy with my making my own, reading about music making apps here, or just busy with work (I don’t work in the music industry!), but I saw this thread freshly bumped and thought I’d stop in and see what all the commotion was about.... and boy am I glad I did!

Simply amazing work! Some inspiring compositions for sure!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Man... I don’t listen to a lot of other people’s stuff, usually because I’m busy with my making my own, reading about music making apps here, or just busy with work (I don’t work in the music industry!), but I saw this thread freshly bumped and thought I’d stop in and see what all the commotion was about.... and boy am I glad I did!

Simply amazing work! Some inspiring compositions for sure!

Thank you for stopping by to enjoy the vibe. I truly hope the album will find a spot in your regular rotation of music that fills your world. 👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:

@despego said:

At some point yes. I like to release early on BandCamp before placing on streaming services.

Good point. I’ll check it out there too. Following already 😉

• @despego said:

@echoopera said:

@despego said:

Good point. I’ll check it out there too. Following already 😉

Many thanks. I'll also post on this thread once it becomes available on the streaming services.

Thanks for the support!

• Lovely stuff. Congrats on the release.