Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeSoft's Electric Vintage - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

More new apeSoft - Electric Pianos are everywhere!

Comments

• Loving this instrument, literally mid session doing some soundtrack guide with it now...

• Yeah, it's a good one.

Davey-proved! 👍

• Dave, as ever, your tutorials are fantastic. Not only do I learn stuff, I'm inspired. Alas, I can subscribe only once.

Now PLEASE do LK!

• Fantastic video. I'm sold. Love that it's universal. Have not bought Neo Soul Keys Studio 2, so I'm missing a quality Auv3 vintage EP on my iPhone...until now. Very excited.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Dave, as ever, your tutorials are fantastic. Not only do I learn stuff, I'm inspired. Alas, I can subscribe only once.

Now PLEASE do LK!

LK?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Daveypoo said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Dave, as ever, your tutorials are fantastic. Not only do I learn stuff, I'm inspired. Alas, I can subscribe only once.

Now PLEASE do LK!

LK?

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/39980/lk-for-ableton-live-midi-by-imaginando-auv3-clip-launcher-finally-available-in-aum/p1

• Sorry man - don't have Ableton, never used it, don't use a desktop/laptop for making music.

🤷‍♂️

• Excellent video. And as a former owner of a suitcase Rhodes back in the day, I agree with you.

Along with this and GM Neosoul, another great-sounding Rhodes for iOS is Scarbee (IAP for Module).

• @Daveypoo said:
    Sorry man - don't have Ableton, never used it, don't use a desktop/laptop for making music.

🤷‍♂️

It's a new iOS app; previously it controlled Ableton only, and now it's a standalone for iPad and iPhone. It's essentially a clip launcher for AUM. I get why you might not be interested; you're a good teacher, which is why I asked.

• @ExAsperis99 Ah, gotcha! Didn't know it wasn't only Ableton. I had wrongly dismissed it!

I'll take a look and see what I can see... Got a lot of videos in the queue as I'm backed up (heh, heh) but I'll add it to the list.

Thanks guys the support, my good sir!

And to you to, @Lady_App_titude

• I mean, you're the guy who made me understand ApeMatrix!
    :)

• @ExAsperis99 I take no blame or responsibility for that.

😂😉