Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LK - for Ableton Live & Midi by Imaginando - AUv3 Clip Launcher Finally Available in AUM!!

Comments

• We have been reading all the comments and it is impossible to reply to each and everyone individually. We are going to work on a 1.7.1 to solve the most immediate and easy to solve problems.

We have already a small list of things to work on that should solve most of the problems that have been reported which include

• clip properties panel
    • clip copy/paste
  • @sinosoidal said:

@Carnbot said:
    Yeah sometimes the gui does seem to freeze in AUM when adding tracks, restart AUM. I save a preset session/ default project to start from.

Can you reproduce the freeze sistematically?

not sure, if i can find a way to reproduce it reliably I'll let you know

• We have been trying to add tracks and scenes on a brute force basis without freezing. We need a sistematic way of reproducing the freezes. It has never happened to us yet.

• edited July 2020

@sinosoidal said:
    We have been trying to add tracks and scenes on a brute force basis without freezing. We need a sistematic way of reproducing the freezes. It has never happened to us yet.

It may be when several other plugins are loaded in AUM, and the cpu is quite high load, also it could be an AUM issue

• Hope you can add Apple Pencil support for the piano roll eventually too :)

@sinosoidal said:
    We have been reading all the comments and it is impossible to reply to each and everyone individually. We are going to work on a 1.7.1 to solve the most immediate and easy to solve problems.

We have already a small list of things to work on that should solve most of the problems that have been reported which include

• clip properties panel
    • clip copy/paste
  • edited July 2020

@sinosoidal said:
    We have been reading all the comments and it is impossible to reply to each and everyone individually. We are going to work on a 1.7.1 to solve the most immediate and easy to solve problems.

• clip properties panel
    • clip copy/paste

Great :)
    Can I also suggest clip crop
    also clip names as in the Live matrix would be a bonus.

• also twice when doing save as within the auv3 it freezes out.
    and when adding new scenes/tracks. about every time.
    if i do it in stand alone it’s fine

• I haven’t purchased thr IAPs but i thought my freeze was due to not purchasing the IAPs yet. I had Pure Synth platinum and the sound would dissapear, but restarts of AUM fixed issue. Wonder if it might be a background intermittent issue.

@sinosoidal said:
    We have been trying to add tracks and scenes on a brute force basis without freezing. We need a sistematic way of reproducing the freezes. It has never happened to us yet.

• @reasOne said:
    also twice when doing save as within the auv3 it freezes out.
    and when adding new scenes/tracks. about every time.
    if i do it in stand alone it’s fine

Haven’t had the track freeze, but have had the save as one.

• What’s e setup to record from the onboard keyboard? Or do we just have to enter notes on the grid manually?

• Just figured it out😳☺️🤯❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @Carnbot said:

Between start and stop?

also clip names as in the Live matrix would be a bonus.

This is something to add to the clip properties panel

• @sinosoidal said:

@Carnbot said:

Between start and stop?

Yeah, crop the clip to the loop brace as Ableton does it, would be very handy.

• edited July 2020

really have a great thing on your hands here @sinosoidal !
    i don’t want to say i have any feature requests as much as i just want this to run smooth and be in every single track i make.
    just the things im struggling with in the au.

setting the length of the bar. then making it shorter.
    freezing in aum when adding stuff like tracks/sections.
    freezing on save as.
    making the clips bigger in the full view of all your clips, they are small but maybe they can be bigger?

that’s it i love it! id prefer to set the bar length with a drop down or something... and pick a scale in clip window..... that’s it

• How does this compare to Atom?

• @raindro said:
    How does this compare to Atom?

it compares to ableton 😎

• Wow. This came on like a storm.

How about time signatures? 3/4 5/4 7/4 and so on?

• @sinosoidal are we going to get the flurry of one day sales again this year?

Most probably didn't go for LK because we don't use Ableton but this sounds much more useful now.

• Quick question hoe to erase notes after lassoing do i have to delete the whole pattern?

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Quick question hoe to erase notes after lassoing do i have to delete the whole pattern?

Tap on the top note.. me thinks..

• Went to the manual and figured it out: this is so awesome!

https://www.imaginando.pt/products/lk/help/matrix

Please take a minute tonreadnit it really opened up my eyes better.😱

• Gamechanger!

• @sinosoidal : is recording MIDI cc on the near-term roadmap?

• @sinosoidal said:

• clip properties panel
    • clip copy/paste

What about stop start with host?

• edited July 2020

• @espiegel123 said:
    @sinosoidal : is recording MIDI cc on the near-term roadmap?

Is that what the Controller IAP does?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Is that what the Controller IAP does?

No the controller is a knobs/sliders and pads device.

• Sync start for record is my highest request for now.

• edited July 2020

Like many here, I’ve been looking for a flexible, user-friendly sequencer for sEGments. LK’s matrix proved to be just that (> @Tones4Christ said:

Just figured it out😳☺️🤯❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please share! The app’s Help link in the settings doesn’t appear to do anything. Thanks.
    EDIT: Just found the manual, ℅ #tones4christ above. Arm track in the mixer to record.

• @sinosoidal said:

• clip properties panel
    • clip copy/paste

-

Congratulations at Imaginando and thank you very much for porting this already great tool to Auv3 - but yes, this app being Auv3 now will make it so much more useful - and a highly needed piece in the AUM-workflow ... and highly beloved .,.,.

And I guess - it´s something to mention in these days - thanks a lot for making this a free update for the ones who already owned the IAA-version of LK ... it speaks for itself, I would say - and it reflects the sympathy I feel for this very dedicated company: producing great pieces of software + being very responsive, friendly and generous/fair about updates and maintenance of their apps ... thanks for this !!

Which leads me to 2or3 points/wishes for future versions of LK

• it would be great to add the possibility for typing in the length of each track/loop by adding numbers, instead of scrolling - something which was already quite annoying in atom`s piano roll

• same goes for the tempo

• and I am not sure about how to sync LK - right now I can`t get it to change tempo at all - neither by adjusting inside LK nor inside AUM

• start/stop as an AUV3 inside AUM would also be great!