Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free Ir cab collection for download

edited July 2020 in General App Discussion

A nice and free collection of Ir guitar cab for download and also some pc vst.

https://honestampsimreviews.com/2020/05/24/hasr-free-pack-2-0/

I opened the zip file with ziptoolfree and removed all the VST. Rezipped and openened in Thafknar to import the Ir.

Comments

• Are they any good???

Is there a closed-back Orange 4x12 cab in the collection????

• Their is 3740 Ir. I am still exploring but I did find many I liked. They are from well known Ir maker.

• I just found a Orange 4x12

• Awesome! Thanks!

(There must be a ton of them in there!)

• @SNystrom said:
    Awesome! Thanks!

(There must be a ton of them in there!)

3740 to be exact

• Those are just cab IRs, or does that number also include all the amp/pre-amps and reverbs?

• Just Ir

• Damn! 🙂

• edited July 2020

@ecou
    Did you have to do anything about the file structure in the .zip file?
    I saw that you removed everything but the IR files, but the IR files are organized in multi-level folders, too.
    Did you have any issues importing this folder structure into Thafknar?

• Is this usable in IOS?

• @Toastedghost said:
    Is this usable in IOS?

The IR files are, if you have an IR/convolution type app to use them with.

• @CracklePot said:
    @ecou
    I saw that you removed everything but the IR files, but the IR files are organized in multi-level folders, too.

First thing I did was down load from Google Chrome and open in Thafknar and that worked well. But I am a space saver so I wanted to get rid of the vst and I could not do it in Thafknar.

Second as I said : opened the zip file with ziptoolfree (downloaded free in app store) and removed all the VST. Rezipped and openened in Thafknar to import the Ir.

They are organised in folders. I just removed the vst folders.

• @ecou said:

@CracklePot said:
    @ecou

First thing I did was down load from Google Chrome and open in Thafknar and that worked well. But I am a space saver so I wanted to get rid of the vst and I could not do it in Thafknar.

Second as I said : opened the zip file with ziptoolfree (downloaded free in app store) and removed all the VST. Rezipped and openened in Thafknar to import the Ir.

Thank you.
    🤙🏻

• @CracklePot said:

@ecou said:

@CracklePot said:
    @ecou

Thank you.
    🤙🏻

+1

• @ecou, could you upload the collection of IRs as a shared Dropbox file so the rest of us don't have to go through the rather tedious task of culling the massive non IRs file??? 🤔

• @ecou said:

Noted for next version: IR statistics and cleanup function.

• @polaron_de said:

@ecou said:

Noted for next version: IR statistics and cleanup function.

Thank you

• Very cool - thank you for sharing!

• @eustressor said:
    Very cool - thank you for sharing!

😎👍

• @SNystrom said:
    @ecou, could you upload the collection of IRs as a shared Dropbox file so the rest of us don't have to go through the rather tedious task of culling the massive non IRs file??? 🤔

Sorry I deleted after importing in Thafknar

• No problem! 😊

• @ecou said:

@SNystrom said:
    @ecou, could you upload the collection of IRs as a shared Dropbox file so the rest of us don't have to go through the rather tedious task of culling the massive non IRs file??? 🤔

I imported the whole lot as well but ended up with an impossibly long list, I deleted the app and reinstalled and am slowly adding small batches...

• @Krupa said:

@ecou said:

@SNystrom said:

I imported the whole lot as well but ended up with an impossibly long list, I deleted the app and reinstalled and am slowly adding small batches...

I can live with the impossibly long li may end up just ré importing them ones I like.