Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LK - for Ableton Live & Midi by Imaginando - AUv3 Clip Launcher Finally Available in AUM!!

Comments

• niiice!!

• wow this is unexpected :)

• edited July 2020

matrix Clip mode is also working in AUM :)
    can't seem to get clock source to start/stop with the host though....also trying to record into the clips not seeming to work yet, think I've set it up right. LK input as source#
    edit: no, clip recording is working :)

• So is this basically the first decent AU midi controller?

• I'm trying to send midi from LK to KQ Dixie with a setup like this:

But LK doesn't seem to send any midi.

Do I need to setup something in LK to send midi?

• The XY pad thing sounds pretty cool 😎.

• edited July 2020

So this is basically the first AU clip launcher, but also has a chorder, XY pad, pads, knobs/sliders and keyboard :)

• It's not easy seeing everything on screen at once, so to record in and play out you have to make sure the inputs and outputs are correct per track, like Ableton

• @Carnbot said:
    It's not easy seeing everything on screen at once, so to record in and play out you have to make sure the inputs and outputs are correct per track, like Ableton

Thanks it's working now 😊

• edited July 2020

I can't seem to see the velocity editor anywhere, it's usually at the bottom of the piano roll...hoping that it's there or if not, it'll be added :)

• Can i rewrite the headline?

AUv3 Clip Launcher Finally Available in AUM!!

Is that the gist? Or do we need to dial that back a bit?

• Yes it's pretty huge and deserves a grander headline :)

• I> @Carnbot said:

Yes it's pretty huge and deserves a grander headline :)

And a video.... Looks Revolutionary...

Forgive my ignorance... so now, one can send midi apps into Ableton (hassle free) via UBRIDGE...

no access to Ableton right now..

• edited July 2020

@RajahP said:
    I> @Carnbot said:

Yes it's pretty huge and deserves a grander headline :)

And a video.... Looks Revolutionary...

Forgive my ignorance... so now, one can send midi apps into Ableton (hassle free) via UBRIDGE...

no access to Ableton right now..

I've never found that a problem using an iconnectaudio4, plus I don't think Ableton mode works in the AU version.. it does work in AU mode :)

So yeah I guess you can now send midi from AU apps directly to Ableton over wifi with this...

• Did NOT see that coming... nice!

• Plenty of IAPs in this one :)

• I'm covered in XY, Pads and knobs with Rozeta and Mozaic. But one app for all seems obliviously more convenient.
    BUT! What's with clip launcher? Is it really work inside AUM? And how?

• does it have to use ableton or can it aum like a pro??? i have it but haven’t used it lol

• edited July 2020

Yeah it works as an AUM clip launcher, having some problems adjusting velocity of notes though and also not sure if stop start is working with the host. Can anyone get the xy pad to work in AUM?

• It does look quite nice. Now I can regret not having picked up the IAPs during their sale last summer :D

Adjusting velocities works; drag up to display the piano roll. Tap a left-hand key to see the velocity bars for that key (if it has any midi notes).

I tried to record midi from another AUv3 into a clip, but got nothing. Maybe a user error.

• @bleep said:
    It does look quite nice. Now I can regret not having picked up the IAPs during their sale last summer :D

Adjusting velocities works; drag up to display the piano roll. Tap a left-hand key to see the velocity bars for that key (if it has any midi notes).

I tried to record midi from another AUv3 into a clip, but got nothing. Maybe a user error.

ah that's it thanks :)
    Yeah you can record into clips, just select the inputs in the track as in the pic above.

• Glad, I bought it this a long long time ago. Winner!

• Ah, I had selected LK input and output, but I think I forgot to set channel to 1. Maybe it doesn't default to work in an omni fashion.

• edited July 2020

Great update! Now the Wifi connection works, I can finally use LK on the iPad to control Ableton.

• edited July 2020

Well this is a delightful surprise. Good to see a solid Clip Launcher as AUv3 inside of AUM.

I know what I’m doing today 😬

• Can't figure out how to connect XY pads in AUM. Anyone?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Can i rewrite the headline?

AUv3 Clip Launcher Finally Available in AUM!!

Is that the gist? Or do we need to dial that back a bit?

I have changed the headline 😊

• @Gavinski said:
    Can't figure out how to connect XY pads in AUM. Anyone?

it's odd, I can get XY working in apeMatrix but not AUM...

• edited July 2020

@Gavinski said:
    Can't figure out how to connect XY pads in AUM. Anyone?

Did you pull up the Parameter drawer to assign where they should go?

• edited July 2020

Yeah you have to assign device output as LK and also CCs, but AUM is not receiving the CCs...working in apeMatrix for me though...it works in note mode if you tap on the CC button, change to notes