Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini Audio MEGA SUMMER SALE (desktop & iOS)

Comments

• We on it 😉

• I want to get one. Just one. I already have the MRH810.
    Influences: grew up on 80s heavy metal, but feel like I’m more of an 90’s grunge mixed with Pink Floyd and traces of Steely Dan and the Police.

Recommendations?

• I think the beach motif for this sale is most appropriate.

From what I'm seeing here on the forum, there is a sharkish feeding frenzy going on! 😉

BTW: Was wondering if they based the beach volleyball promo woman on you, Andrea??? 🤔

• Love the ad 👊🏼😎

• @SNystrom said:
    BTW: Was wondering if they based the beach volleyball promo woman on you, Andrea??? 🤔

No, it’s based on my wife.

• edited July 2020

@audiblevideo said:
    I want to get one. Just one. I already have the MRH810.
    Influences: grew up on 80s heavy metal, but feel like I’m more of an 90’s grunge mixed with Pink Floyd and traces of Steely Dan and the Police.

Recommendations?

You and I could be guitar buddies with those influences!
    FWIW I just bought the new Sound Master

• Grabbed a couple of amps, small enough now to escape the notice of the local Finance Minister. ;)

• Are any products particularly suited for techno sound design?

• edited July 2020

@wahnfrieden said:
    Are any products particularly suited for techno sound design?

I don’t play guitar so only use these in techno/beats/sound stuff.

Have you tried the mono PSA1000Jr? It is an awesome preamp/saturator and has a Deep Kick preset that nails some kicks. Well the full PSA1000 opens everything up to stereo. You can link some controls and play with the stereo on others. It’s good.

The only amp I’ve purchased is the Cali Reverb which can be used a really nice effect on percussive and metallic hits, etc.

It looks like Nembrini will also be porting over some nice echobandit/phazevibe/distortion goodies as well so keep an eye out. The Lofi Vintage Clipper was my introduction on desktop and is also excellent.

• @And_Nembrini
    Vi ringrazio per tutto del vostro lavoro splendido!

• The DELAY 3000 works really well on chord stabs - been getting some nice dub chords with it.

• @NTKK said:
    The DELAY 3000 works really well on chord stabs - been getting some nice dub chords with it.

Oh yeah, forgot that one. Nice delay.

• Any of these work well for clean?

• Had a quick play. I don’t like most of the presets, especially the more overdriven ones, but I can certainly get those classic Fender cleans/semi-cleans that I was hoping for, so very pleased. Great latency (or lack thereof) and dynamic response too.

@And_Nembrini any chance of a couple of more Fender style cab options?
    As far as I can identify we only have the 2xD120 and 4xP10Q available, the rest being variations on Celestions.

Would love a 1x12 and/or 2x10 option, and some more ceramic Jensen/Oxford and alnico CTS type voicings.

• Downloaded desktop demos of all the amps, really interesting set and hard to know, glad I’ve got a few days to play with them all more to see which one (s) 🤣 I might get...

• @TimRussell said:
    Had a quick play. I don’t like most of the presets, especially the more overdriven ones, but I can certainly get those classic Fender cleans/semi-cleans that I was hoping for, so very pleased. Great latency (or lack thereof) and dynamic response too.

As far as I can identify we only have the 2xD120 and 4xP10Q available, the rest being variations on Celestions.

Would love a 1x12 and/or 2x10 option, and some more ceramic Jensen/Oxford and alnico CTS type voicings.

To be honest, no atm. But we have something in the pipeline about cabs.

• Cool, good to hear

• @And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:
    Had a quick play. I don’t like most of the presets, especially the more overdriven ones, but I can certainly get those classic Fender cleans/semi-cleans that I was hoping for, so very pleased. Great latency (or lack thereof) and dynamic response too.

Can you say Ir loader

• edited July 2020

@ecou said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:

Can you say Ir loader

No, I can’t. 👁👁

• @And_Nembrini said:

@ecou said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:

Can you say Ir loader

No, I can’t. 👁

Lol but I can. 😜

• I’ll say it if it helps.. 😁

IR Loader

• @ecou said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@ecou said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@TimRussell said:

Can you say Ir loader

No, I can’t. 👁

Lol but I can. 😜

@royor said:
    I’ll say it if it helps.. 😁

IR Loader

🤫

• Hey everybody. I may be asking a dumb question, but are these cool effects best suited for Guitar Players? Or will they benefit synths also?

If so, which ones are best for synths for the kind of down tempo ambient music i play?

Thanks!

• @TimRussell said:

@audiblevideo said:
    I want to get one. Just one. I already have the MRH810.

Recommendations?

You and I could be guitar buddies with those influences!
    FWIW I just bought the new Sound Master

Sound Master got. Itsa nice.

• Sweet, just bought 5 amps , now I’m waiting on my new iPad to arrive !!! 😁

• edited July 2020

I’ve been testing them on desktop to try and see which one (s) to buy but it’s fast becoming apparent that I need to ask myself which one not to 😬

• @Krupa said:
    I’ve been testing them on desktop to try and see which one (s) to buy but it’s fast becoming apparent that I need to ask myself which one not to 😬

Currently thinking Cali reverb, the new soundmaster one and one of the Marshall/ heavy ones but not sure which of those...

• IMO I found the nicest clean to be on the BST100 but the Cali was a close second. Totally different, glad I have both. The only one I skipped was the 8180 because I’m only interested in clean to mid gain sounds and I got the impression that was the least flexible for those sounds.