Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How Many Lefties Here?

Not a political thread! Requests for left handed controls on Cubasis3 got me wonderin’
I am Spartacus!

Comments

• I'm left-handed. :) I am Jimacus. :lol:

• 🤚🏼
    (At least there is one left handed emoji)

• All the best people are left handed, of course... ;)

• I’m the odd one out I guess!?

When I need to write with a pen it’s left hand when I use a computer mouse it’s the right hand and I kick with the right foot but the hook is left hand and when aiming a shot my right eye is the dominant one... ...and if I need to strum a guitar I strum wit the right hand because my fingers are stronger on the left hand to hold the strings down :D

• Leftie for most things, writing, drawing, football, skateboard, but weirdly never even thought about playing guitar that way round...

• I'm ambidextrous. Weird thing is my wife and children are all lefties.

• Left-handed here.

• Aren't all creatives supposed to be left-handed? Although my drum teacher taught me on a right-handed drum kit, because he didn't want to flip everything before and after each lesson. So my drumfills are weird.

• edited July 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m left handed, always fun walking into a guitar shop seeing hundreds of nice guitars and around 3 left handed ones ☹️

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm left handed too 😊

• I'm also left handed, but my guitar teacher told me it's better to learn to play the guitar righthanded, so I did ;-)

• Mostly left-handed but I play the guitar right-handed and also use the
    mouse with the right. Sometimes handy to be able to mouse with one hand and use the Wacom stylus with the other.

• There are dozens of us. Dozens. I’m a leftie but I play guitar with my right. However I play drums left and I always want to do melodies with my left hand on the piano. Right handed in baseball though

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ambi-lefty here!

Play guitar right-handed (never knew there was another option back in the 70's.)

Wanted to bat right-handed in little-league baseball, but my coach insisted I bat lefty because no one could pitch to me (set the league record for being hit by pitches — and walks on balls.)

Always wanted to play keyboards, but nobody ever made a left-handed keyboard. Well almost nobody:

$5 for the honor of playing left-handed on a two-star rated keyboard?!?!?!

And how does it work (or not work) on a standard midi keyboard?

Just more proof lefties are the only people in their right mind!

• left-wing; dress to the left; drive on the left. Like music and film from the left(field).

...right-handed.

oy vey!

• Great clickbaity title Lineman. I was coming in to see who was willing to out themselves as good commies here 😜

• Left handed, my electric guitar is left handed, I flip my ROLI Lightpad block upside down and it makes sense, keyboards are the incorrect way round, I’m left-eyed, camera controls are the incorrect way round, microwave ovens all open the incorrect way, my Wacom is flipped to the correct way up.

• @Max23 said:

@Fingolfinzzz said: I always want to do melodies with my left hand on the piano.

how do you do that? play arms crossed?

Slide up the octaves or usually just settle on overly busy bass lines

• 🤚
    play guitar right-handed

• Left handed except for playing golf

• Yep, left-handed, too.

• Left handed and really wish some one would make keyboards with the mod wheels on the right side.

PS #blacklivesmatter

• @LinearLineman said:
    Not a political thread! Requests for left handed controls on Cubasis3 got me wonderin’
    I am Spartacus!

Dirty dawg!

• A very sinister person myself, thanks for asking.

• @Krupa said:
    Leftie for most things, writing, drawing, football, skateboard, but weirdly never even thought about playing guitar that way round...

I was wondering if a left handed guy starts learning guitar from let's say the age 8, will he become a better guitar player if he learns and gets used to a left handed guitar?

• Righty here but learning drums has definitely ‘turned on’ my left side. More so than the many years playing keys.