Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[OT] Best value for Extra Storage // iRig etc iPad setup [2020] ?

I believe Jakob has vids on this so I will do some extra research. However, wanted to hear what everyone is using to hook up mics, keyboards etc.

Also, what type of hard drives do you recommend? What about the instruments/keyboard to control the iPad?

Finally, any additional cords and/or adapters that I might need?

Comments

• Having iRig Ik multimedia products its all about research, post buy research, everything I buy from them I have to deal with their customer support. Bought a psu 3a adapter a week ago that was supposed to charge my ios device while using the irig pro i/o - not charging, support - not anwsering, research - many with the same problem but the solution is always someone from ik multi anwsering: please send a ticket to our customer support service.
    Sorry for the OT but I needed to let it out plus your post had my keywords: iRig chord adapter
    missing keywords: not working not charging

• No need to apologize, this is good info. Buyer beware intel

@NemanzgbKaj said:
    Having iRig Ik multimedia products its all about research, post buy research, everything I buy from them I have to deal with their customer support. Bought a psu 3a adapter a week ago that was supposed to charge my ios device while using the irig pro i/o - not charging, support - not anwsering, research - many with the same problem but the solution is always someone from ik multi anwsering: please send a ticket to our customer support service.
    Sorry for the OT but I needed to let it out plus your post had my keywords: iRig chord adapter
    missing keywords: not working not charging

• I’m in need of an iPad audio interface and likely more MIDI to hook up with my hardware, first step has been the USB3 CCK which from research appears to be the only reliable way to charge and play.