Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chesapeake Bay / When It Was Full Of Oysters

edited June 2020 in Creations

Ravenscroft 275, BASSalicious, BeatHawk Celli and flutes (It must be a jam cause celli don’t shake like that).

Comments

• I like it , very wistful, poignant. I guess it's feel/sound/ and style is from another era and folks here don't dig Jazz that much.

Have you heard Duke Pearson After The Rain ? This one got a similar vibe,

• Thanks, @at2. Yes, jazz is not this forum’s particular cup of tea. It makes sense folks are more interested in dynamic use of apps here. But I love the overall acceptance of this place and the diverse population. Also, jazz is only one of the genres I fool around in and I only do iOS so it’s still a good fit. Appreciate your listening.

• I can dig it, beautiful chords & melodies.

• Fabulous phrasing and orchestration. Man, you play and compose with some serious gravitas!

• @pbelgium, thank you for your continued listening. Very much appreciated!
    @Sawiton, thanks for the positive feedback. Not composed, tho. Improvised 😉

• Nice. I love me some Chesapeake Bay, been around it my whole life, great title.

• Thanks @Poppadocrock. Titles and cover images are the really fun part😉