Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FingerFiddle Updated! (2020)

FingerFiddle had an update yesterday. Finally got around to playing with it and it sounds better than ever!

I know I know, no MIDI in/ out, IAA only. But hands down the best set of solo strings on iOS right now (if you have the patience to learn to play it).

Comments

• Glad to see it is still getting some love. Amazingly responsive and realistic app !

• one of my favorites

• Didn’t know about this. I literally love it. Thanks for the info.

• Always been interested in this app but never quite committed to getting it...
    Anyone know what the basic app contains in terms of instruments?
    Cheers

• Bought ( was ment to not buy apps ) Think this might be most expensive app bought but its good. You can record via its screen to Aum. It comes with a Cello. The Cello is part of an £8.99 set, which then consists of Violin up to Double bass. Think the bass is best for me. Then theres another set for £8.99 of same instruments where the strings dont seem as loud or is more fine. Its good on my stand thats on a desk but wish audio interface could maybe be in floor so that stand supports how it might be in an orchestra ( def bass ) where its vertical or parallel with body and strings pass your shoulder. Its good and also good with effects. As good as Mononoke if mononoke were just keys. It can be used with effects for expressive ambient and if you have never built a track starting with an audio loop, then you may but you can still use controllers. Most IAA are the most quirky and a shame you might need more than one ipad to be expressive across apps. Its the most trippy app you can buy because of its manifestation.

• Carrying on from the app sales thread….

Bought the in-app bundle for iPad. Is the iPhone in-app bundle a separate charge?

• @zilld2017 said:
    Carrying on from the app sales thread….

Bought the in-app bundle for iPad. Is the iPhone in-app bundle a separate charge?

No. If you restore purchases should work. If not, it will likely just be the regular App Store “bug” that has you press the purchase button but then it says you already purchased and you get it restored that way.

Note there is the con sordino IAP as well.

• @zilld2017 said:
    Carrying on from the app sales thread….

FingerFiddle in-app purchases are an absolute recommend from me.

• @mjcouche said:
    Note there is the con sordino IAP as well.

Noted. It was the con sordino. The iPad purchase did indeed transfer to the iPhone. Thanks.